• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon the New Order [BETA V3 RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Yet another update makes its appearance! Worry not, the game is far from abandoned! On the contrary, the progress has been fast as ever recently!
    Lemme drop some proof!
    New routes!
    Pokemon the New Order [BETA V3 RELEASED]

Of course, there wouldn't be any Pokemon game without these. I tried to make them as unique as possible, so hopefully, you'll be looking forward to them!

New location: Gurai Forest

Hopefully, you won't disturb the residents of the place. Things can get pretty spooky down there.

A new player joined the fray

Who is she? What's her connection to the story? What is her motive? Only one way to find out...

The story picks up the pace!

Some secrets are going to be revealed, alliances will be put to the test, new bonds will be made!

New UI Changes!

I made a few UI changes so that the game feels more original. Not sure about the battleback, so I'd love to hear your opinions on it!

That's it for now, there are a lot more things, of course, but I don't want to give you too many spoilers.
    Anyways, stay tuned for any next updates and lemme know what do you think about these! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2021
    Very nice game so far but one question will you be able to play as a female maybe later I do believe this just a beta right now.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Very nice game so far but one question will you be able to play as a female maybe later I do believe this just a beta right now.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear you liked it, it really gives me more drive to keep working on it!

However, as it is now, adding a female playable character would require rewriting many events and additional spritework I can't really afford to do at this stage, as I want to progress the plot. Maybe later, after I complete it. It's not something impossible, after all!

Years
  • Hey downloaded and started to play this game in my free time a few days ago, I got up to the end of the beta and I've really been enjoying it! Can't wait to see the next update!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey downloaded and started to play this game in my free time a few days ago, I got up to the end of the beta and I've really been enjoying it! Can't wait to see the next update!

Thank you for these words, they really help me stay motivated and warm my heart! I'll do my best to make the second release live up to the expectations! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    any news on a new update?
    love the game so far and love to see it continue until the end

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    any news on a new update?
    love the game so far and love to see it continue until the end

I'm glad to hear that, really! However, the progress has been halted quite noticeably due to my IRL developments and the lack of inspiration, as I'm trying not to force myself into creating things, as from my experience I know, forced projects don't usually do well.

The project has been updated since the last time I dropped something, but it wasn't anything ground-breaking, so I didn't think it needed a separate post for itself. However, I am indeed aiming for finishing the project, so it's not really abandoned, I'll just get there slower than anticipated~

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • This is looking super good, and I'll be sure to play soon.

However this doesn't look right:

I'd suggest shrinking the sprite by 50% so it looks a more normal size.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This is looking super good, and I'll be sure to play soon.

However this doesn't look right:

I'd suggest shrinking the sprite by 50% so it looks a more normal size.

Thanks, glad to hear that!

And yes, one thing that baffled me was how I allowed the trainers to be so big xD And they were all scaled down to the proper size already, but thanks for pointing this out

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Hello. This is my first post in the forum and I wanted to make it here. I would like to thank you (Pe_Zero) for making such a good game. I came across this forum as a whole a few weeks/months ago and had been lurking and downloading other iterations here and there. So far, this is the first one I managed to finish (though it's only beta/released at the moment) and I am curious about the next iteration/beta of this story/world.

I would also like to ask if we're getting more Steel, Electric, and Psychic Pokemons in the later update? My team comp when facing Chizome was Aron (30), Bronzong (33), Joltik (28, is it a rare Pokemon? It's encounter rate is surprisingly low), Rio (Riolu/28), Elgyem (23), and Magnemite (20): I lost Aron (from Jolteon), Brozong (after taking down Jolteon, Escalvier[or something?], and that Electric Fish which I forgot the name with a battle of attrition + Fresh Waters but losing to a crit from the next Key Pokemon -and- stole Leftovers), Joltik (Thunder Waved the Key Pokemon, which I also forgot the name, but it got Paralyzed and I got unlucky a lot and Chizome's Key Pokemon started healing with Leftovers) and with Rio(lu) managed to win the battle. I have a Vileplume but that's because I have a Leaf Stone and I stopped using it ever since I got more of the three Pokemon types and left it at storage. The same with Spinarak primarily as a TM/HM user (Flash/Dig) but now no longer need due to 'Flash Light' and left it at the storage too. And apparently seeing the 'Escape Rope' item.

Hoping the next beta/release will be coming soon! Stay safe and regards from now on!

Sorry if my English is bad, it's not my main language.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello. This is my first post in the forum and I wanted to make it here. I would like to thank you (Pe_Zero) for making such a good game. I came across this forum as a whole a few weeks/months ago and had been lurking and downloading other iterations here and there. So far, this is the first one I managed to finish (though it's only beta/released at the moment) and I am curious about the next iteration/beta of this story/world.

I would also like to ask if we're getting more Steel, Electric, and Psychic Pokemons in the later update? My team comp when facing Chizome was Aron (30), Bronzong (33), Joltik (28, is it a rare Pokemon? It's encounter rate is surprisingly low), Rio (Riolu/28), Elgyem (23), and Magnemite (20): I lost Aron (from Jolteon), Brozong (after taking down Jolteon, Escalvier[or something?], and that Electric Fish which I forgot the name with a battle of attrition + Fresh Waters but losing to a crit from the next Key Pokemon -and- stole Leftovers), Joltik (Thunder Waved the Key Pokemon, which I also forgot the name, but it got Paralyzed and I got unlucky a lot and Chizome's Key Pokemon started healing with Leftovers) and with Rio(lu) managed to win the battle. I have a Vileplume but that's because I have a Leaf Stone and I stopped using it ever since I got more of the three Pokemon types and left it at storage. The same with Spinarak primarily as a TM/HM user (Flash/Dig) but now no longer need due to 'Flash Light' and left it at the storage too. And apparently seeing the 'Escape Rope' item.

Hoping the next beta/release will be coming soon! Stay safe and regards from now on!

Sorry if my English is bad, it's not my main language.

Oh my, you don't even know how glad I am to hear someone enjoyed the game, really! Quite the detail on the battle too, though I'm not too sure if it's not harder in this update xD

And I've actually picked the game up recently, so some progress has been made, and I'm hoping to push the plot far enough to finally release the update that will last for longer than just an hour too. Thank you for the comment, it really does encourage me a lot~

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    After the raid at the matu city gym, where do we go to meet with the former electric gym leader? I missed that part of the conversation.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes, I understand that. I already did the stuff at the powerplant, which is then followed by the raid at the gym for Cobalion. Yes, I grabbed Cobalion. Question is: what do i do now?

As I said, after you grab Cobalion you should head before the power plant, not enter it. You can check some walkthroughs to see exactly what you're supposed to do if you have any problems.

Years
    • Seen today
    just finished the beta, really looking forward to the next update, i love these types of games

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Huh, it's been a while, hasn't it? Nevertheless, I'm here to bring you an update (finally, you could say)!
    More or fewer things have happened and I got back to making the game at last. This time, focusing more on the plot than ever!

Someone absolutely unexpected joins the game! Why, remains the mystery, but people would like to know how even more...

In those trying times of uncertainty, you can't forget who you can rely on.

The revelation shocks everyone. Though the actual answer is...?

Verlo's cause appears to be more complicated than anyone expected!

And with that, I could only tease you with what I managed to develop. You can see there aren't many new changes to the gameplay, rather, I've shifted my focus towards cutscenes more for now.
    I really want to release Beta 2 this month, since it improves many things that Beta 1 lacked, but I'd rather not make any promises, so simply anticipate it sooner than later~!

Back