• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Return To Orre (Title WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    great idea to!!
    p.s. maybe you could make mirror b start a new team, like maybe team SPM (shadow pokemon masters) and they create shadow kyogre or something and if you capture it you can evolve it into normal kyogre by love!

EDIT: or shadow rayquaza,ho-oh,groudon ect.

Last edited:
    Years
    Heres a banner I made for you.

Spoiler:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Heres a banner I made for you.

Spoiler:

NO WAY!!!

THANKS YUNGHOVE!!!

btw, this is going up on the Team Thread too, plus I edited the story a little, and replaced your other name Jayhova, with your current name, on the team thread.

But before I can do much more on the game, I need more refference photos, and new tilesets. THen I can get going, but I have Professor Krane's Lab 2/3 done so far, and I have most of the frames done for the hero, and Professor Krane.

I'll send you an area replacement sheet later (so you, and the others know what maps will be replaced with what)

I'll post it soon

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    course its not dead!
    p.s. the moltres,articuno,zapdos disrupting lugia was better
    p.p.s. Return to orre was a better title
    p.p.p.s. I like apple-sauce, Ha Ha!

I can haz haxburgrz?

<--- Making Shimmering Pearl
    Years
    i wouldn't mindhelping out... i can map and insert tiles for you.. if you need anything in specific inserted ask away i will gladly make a desert tileset for you and all i ask in return is the rights to use a few of the southern maps in my hack for a visit to the orre region for my hack...:p our acks can be sister hacks lawl! but anyway i can be tile maker/inserter

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    course its not dead!
    p.s. the moltres,articuno,zapdos disrupting lugia was better
    p.p.s. Return to orre was a better title
    p.p.p.s. I like apple-sauce, Ha Ha!

Hmm, well, since the name is still a WIP, I may change it... About the story... I may combine it with my current story, but I might change it back... as for new news... Lugia will have a new Cry for my game... The cry it has now pisses me off, it's all *KYYSHHAAAAAAA* so I'm changing it for this game, and it will be bad ass. (It has been heard before on the show...)

i wouldn't mindhelping out... i can map and insert tiles for you.. if you need anything in specific inserted ask away i will gladly make a desert tileset for you and all i ask in return is the rights to use a few of the southern maps in my hack for a visit to the orre region for my hack...:p our acks can be sister hacks lawl! but anyway i can be tile maker/inserter

Ok, I'll let you use the southern most maps... mabye you could throw in a compilation of our story lines in the future? so thay really are sister games!! lol

Please make sure the desert tiles correspond to the tiles that are already there (IE graas = sand, tree = cactus, or dead tree)

I'll give you the maps, when I make them

Last edited:

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Darn! it`s Canceled? ive been looking forward for a colosseum hack..mind if i help if you need any helpers at text or mapping or spriting?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back