• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon: The Way of the Stormsong (IC)

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
  • While Lucky was listening to the sparkly Sylveon's song, the Eevee who led him here spoke up:
    "Ah, howdy, I'm Clover, your friendly neighborhood red mage."
    "Hello! I'm Lucky, good to meet you!" Lucky responded with a bright smile.
    "And speaking of friends, this Gardevoir here is Captain Moonblast."
    Lucky glances over to where Clover was pointing and spies the Captain enjoying the Sylveon's song as well. Was this the pirate that the Quaquaval mentioned earlier? Lucky was excited at the thought of meeting a real pirate!
    "That Sylveon over there is Aine. She came here all the way from Ardamore."
    Lucky shook his head, snapping out of his thoughts about pirates on the high seas, to then look back to the singing Sylveon.
    "Aine, Aine the singing Sylveon! Got it!" He says smiling. "Her song is really nice!"
    As Lucky begins to listen to Aine's performance once more, the (pirate?) Captain from before speaks to him next:
    "Ahoy, ship's boy! Are ye prepared for a journey of a thousand secrets?"
    "Ah! Hel-er, ahoy there, Captain! I sure am, and I want to find them all! Oh, and I'm Lucky, by the way. Are you a real pirate?!" He asks excitedly.

Years
  • Her voice still subdued not to disturb the singing Sylveon and those listening to her, the pirate Gardevoir moved closer to the excited Eevee :
    "Indeed! For many years, I've sailed the seas, explored unknown isles, unearthed treasures, braved untold perils, and savored Lemonade beneath the gleaming moon, aboard the Bone Rush! ... I do long for me ship and me crew, but alas, our paths diverged..."

Moonblast's downcast expression faded as quickly as it had come.
    "Yet here's to hopin' for the birth of a new, enduring friendship we'll forge in this grand adventure ahead!"

Last edited:

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • @saniachan @Alex_Among_Foxes @Fact Checking Gardevoir

Menta arrived in the common room, being extra careful not to disturb the performance in progress. She may have missed part of the show, but the shiny Sylveon clearly had real talent--and a knack for telling a good story. Even though she missed the start of this performance, she hoped to hear many more in full on this adventure.

Back