• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon: The Way of the Stormsong (signups and discussion)

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
  • Friendly reminder to @Alex_Among_Foxes and @Fact Checking Gardevoir that the IC thread is already up -- though I understand if you guys are still cooking for your intros.

Also, regarding this:
    Meseta is still where its modern day counterpart is in modern day Paldea--the twin academies are named Academia Escarlata, and Academia Violeta.
    Both the GM and I have decided to have Paldean professors' counterparts as the principals of the twin academies: Principal Sada the Baxcalibur for Academia Escarlata and Principal Turo the Archaludon for Academia Violeta. Tbh I'm not that creative with names, heh.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Is Obscurala's town gate, before night fall, the spot and moment the adventurers all meet ?
    I believe so, yes. Moonblast can tag along with either Aine or Clover depending on her starting point (Aine if outside town, Clover if inside town) if you so desire. Or perhaps she can catch up with them on her own -- your choice.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • I believe Lucky will be arriving a bit late to the party, only just making it before they leave. This is due to him only having left the orphanage this year to go on this adventure, so his knowledge of the world isn't very good lol. (one could say he's Lucky to have made it at all lol :p)
    So... are we skipping your turn until the gang's about to leave Oscurala? Menta sounds like she's about to take Aine to a nearby inn there.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • So... are we skipping your turn until the gang's about to leave Oscurala? Menta sounds like she's about to take Aine to a nearby inn there.

Yeah. I'm having a tough time really fitting in with the lore of the world, so I'm hoping to get some inspirations from reading the rest of the group's parts. My only real knowledged of Pokemon comes from the main games, so I'm very new to this style of extended lore. (one of the reasons I'm glad to be playing a young, pretty sheltered character, because if I don't know something, it doesn't really break any RP because 'he's just a kid')

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Yes, Aine was too tired to answer--she has come a long way...
    Fair, fair. Did she, perhaps, take a ship from Keelford or something?

Anyway, I forgot to say that Ardamore is a fantasy Galar like how Sabia is a fantasy Paldea (sort of). Here's a list of Galarian cities and their Ardamorian counterparts in case Aine or Blacky (or their respective players, for that matter) mentions one:
    Spoiler: Ardamorian towns

Hey, I did the posty thing. Hope it wasn't a total dumpsterfire lol.
    Hey, sounds good! Will take awhile on my end to have the two Eevees meet tho. 😉

Back