• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Trainer N's evil Plans!

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    This was on Deerling.

N will keep challenging you in order to confirm his ideas of justice. He calls Pokemon his "friends," but one of the screenshots shows him saying that he wants to split humans and Pokemon and divide them so that the world is black and white. He has the unique idea to set Pokemon free from people. He's looking for the power to grant these ideals.

Power huh? That reminds me of this:

Pokemon Trainer N's evil Plans!

In Kanto Team Rocket would use pokemon as tools for battles, and even regular good hearted trainers just use Pokemon for battling purposes. It seems like N wants Pokemon and Humans to be separate again like they were a long time ago in Pokemon History. This is one of those ideas that is good hearted in theory but ends up being really bad, sort of like Communism.

Pokemon Trainer N's evil Plans!

Last edited by a moderator:

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    Oh gawd, it's PETA :O

Now that you bring the pic with the red-eyed man up, he looks...similar to N. Perhaps he gains some sort of power in order to wipe out humankind and free Pokemon? :O

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Oh gawd, it's PETA :O

Now that you bring the pic with the red-eyed man up, he looks...similar to N. Perhaps he gains some sort of power in order to wipe out humankind and free Pokemon? :O

I dont think N wants to get rid of Humankind. He seems like he just wants them to be separate, but he has to battle you to prove what he is doing is right. Its sort of contradictory.

If there really is an evil team in this game he could be the leader, or he could be against them.

Years
    Wow, that is so different from all the other evil schemes in Pokémon thus far. I wonder if N is acting alone, without any team backing him up?

So N thinks that Pokémon are slaves used by humans thus trying to be good guy with some weird sense of justice and save them from humans. Well humans really do pit their Pokémon against others like some beasts just to entertain themselfes. This is certainly getting interesting. Well Pokémons in anime accually like their trainers, but it is quite cruel to put them to fight xD

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    I dont think N wants to get rid of Humankind. He seems like he just wants them to be separate, but he has to battle you to prove what he is doing is right. Its sort of contradictory.

If there really is an evil team in this game he could be the leader, or he could be against them.
    Well, you mentioned he needed some kind of power to seperate Pokemon and humans, so it's possible he finds the power (which I guess is Reshiram or Zekrom) but then he goes all crazy through the power, y'know.

For some reason, I don't think there will be a team. They haven't showed anything yet.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    So we have theories now on the natural vs industrial/artificial as a game theme and the antagonist is a PETA member. Looks like this generation really will have an environmental message going for it.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    ZOMG!!! This time we have a psycho trainer N. :p

However I like this idea. Its somewhat different from past ways.
    But what about the rumors of Team Plasma??
    Are they in the game??

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    This sounds interesting...Team galactic were kinda dumb with all that "new universe" crap but this is promising.A lot can be done with this

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    He reminds me sort of of Sho Minamimoto; same matching outfit, same crazy eyes and the same pretentious pose.

His idea is also one of those things that is good in theory, but never works in practice. Just like your communism example.

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    N will keep challenging you in order to confirm his ideas of justice. He calls Pokemon his "friends," but one of the screenshots shows him saying that he wants to split humans and Pokemon and divide them so that the world is black and white. He has the unique idea to set Pokemon free from people. He's looking for the power to grant these ideals.

Isn't that what Mewto wanted in Pokémon the First Movie? To free Pokémon of the 'slavery' which humans were subjecting them to? Roundabouts a similar idea, except Mewtwo was slightly more psychotic and wanted humans gone.

I'm surprised we haven't faced a "Pokémon Rights Activist Guild' in a Pokémon game so far.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I've figured it out.

N is the man's son, or he's using N as a tool to unleash Reshiram or Zekrom!
    Certainly sounds possible.

So, basically, this N dude wants to separate the population of pokemon and people? Kinda like separating domestic animals and humans? Okay, I guess that's... being active. Interesting peace-guy. O_o

Azure-Supernova said:
    I'm surprised we haven't faced a "Pokémon Rights Activist Guild' in a Pokémon game so far.
    Perhaps this is the beginning?

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    I can see that N is really ... what's the word ... self-going. I guess what I'm trying to say is that N really does what his mind wants. He has the right intentions, of creating a better world for Pokemon by separating them from the trainers, probably because he thinks Pokemon feel like slaves or something ...

But of course, like most 'bad-intentioned' rivals, like Silver, we shall cure him of his insane dream. I like his character design and new intentions though, adds a relative new mist to the game.

Storm_has_formed

"The Storm is here!!!"
    Years
    i like how N's character seems to be! he seems to have a good potential to be an antagonist that the protagonist can actually defeat in reality (not that it matters, but i still like that)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    This N fellow certainly has a cooler design than previous Pokemon villains. Too bad his evil plan is down the same path as Aqua/Magma's well-intentioned extremist brand of villainy. D:

I'm still interested in seeing how the plot plays out. Perhaps N has some ulterior motive like some innate power he has to himself separate from his pokemon that would allow him to conquer the world without pesky pokemon trainers able to do anything. :P

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I've figured it out.

N is the man's son, or he's using N as a tool to unleash Reshiram or Zekrom!

I can definitely see this happening, and then at the end the protagonists show him the "right path" and perhaps he becomes more of a good guy and sees the wrong in his ideology.

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    I can definitely see this happening, and then at the end the protagonists show him the "right path" and perhaps he becomes more of a good guy and sees the wrong in his ideology.

The very idea of that happening makes me cringe. From the sounds of his plan, he's coming off as pretty self-absorbed (not vain, but backs himself 100% regardless) and I like that. Hopefully he's not the main source of evil in the game though, I want a true evil force who wanna do some evil! N's gonna be the guy against the world and that's how it should stay.

Then again that's just how I would personally like it to go...

Back