• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Trainer N's evil Plans!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Well team Magma and Aqua wanted to do good also for Land and Water pokemon respectively but there plans went haywire...

Well, A&M were kind of odd... Why would anyone become obsessed with expanding the oceans, or the land mass? It's much more believable to have someone wanting to free Pokemon from their "enslavement".

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Well, A&M were kind of odd... Why would anyone become obsessed with expanding the oceans, or the land mass? It's much more believable to have someone wanting to free Pokemon from their "enslavement".

very true ^^

but i think it was because they wanted to make more room for the pokemon who lived on the land/ in the sea

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Pokemon Trainer N is secretly Zoroark.
    Another misunderstood and angsty pokemon, like Mewtwo was, who wants to separate humankind from pokemon.

Bay

Years
    Pokemon Trainer N is secretly Zoroark.
    Another misunderstood and angsty pokemon, like Mewtwo was, who wants to separate humankind from pokemon.
    N being secretly Zoroark is one of the Black and White rumors going on. However, I really don't like this idea. Already mentioned in the rumors thread how if that were to happen it'll be a bit complex for the games plotwise and also I don't want the game's plot to be too much like the first Pokemon movie.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    very true ^^

but i think it was because they wanted to make more room for the pokemon who lived on the land/ in the sea
    Yeah they wanted more land for humans and pokemon while Aqua wanted more sea and talked about how life originated there and the importance of it...
    Well N is probably not Zoroark if he is, then I'm going to send a pokeball at him during my first battle with him ;)

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    N's true identity.

Well you guys know the trainer N. Well listen to this.
    Pokemon Trainer N's evil Plans!

I came across a theory on the Nuzlocke Forums and my first reaction was "Typical Nuzlockers worshipping arceus with their had up their arse". (lol I'm a nuzlocker, but not that badly). Anyway the theory was that

Spoiler:

Then i thought some more and I realized there was bold proof leading to it.

-Zoroark can change into anything
    -N wants Pokemon to be free, that sounds like something a Pokemon would want
    I haven't seen movie 13 but I'm guessing Zoroark is pretty intelligent.

I know people would hate it, but it would do so much for the plot. Your Thoughts?

If not he'll def be the brother of the Plasma Boss

Years
    Ha that sounds interesting...that would be a fun twist, similar to the Pokeranger series where you become a pokemon, so why not a pokemon that can become a human?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Merged with the thread on N :)

As for the rumour itself, I tried to make sense of it and I got really confused, so... I doubt it's true.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    It gets better!!!!!!
    Seriously this stuck the nail in the coffin. Okay so Zoaroark is sometimes called "Z" right? So I was wondering what the significance of the letter "N" was, and what it had to do with Z.
    rotate the letter N ninety degrees, or sideways for the simpler ones.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah but you could say that about M & W, too.

The rotational letters don't prove that N is Zoroark - as it is, it's purely rumours.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    well there's more significane in those letters since the trainer is known as "N" and zoroark is called "Z"

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    But still... the storyline would become even more complicated, even if that were true.

robxu9

Shadowed Warrior
    Years
    hmm... N being zoroark? Then how is the "Special" battle against Zoroark triggered if you transfer a promotional shiny R/S/E to B/W? are you saying maybe you have to complete the part of the game of battling N?

That might actually be true.

Zoroark can speak in M13, I think... (but who knows O_o)

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Wait, but I THOUGHT the dude who was crowned was N in the trailer. I mean, same hairstyle (well, at least the bangs), green hair, somewhat similar eyes?

But to me, it's 100% not possible that he's Zoroark. It might be a good plot thing, but... it doesn't really make sense. What IS the Zoroark event then?

...man, everything seems to theorized as ZOROARK these days. That Darkrai in the Pokemon anime, and now it's N. D: Am I seeing a trend?

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I thought the N=Zoroark thing was just a joke about N and Zoro both having wild Ponytails.

People are actually taking that theory seriously now?

Back