• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Pokemon transfer to new game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
  • I'm wanting to start a new game in my OR game, and have 4 unhatched eggs and a ditto I'd like to bring over with me. I'm seeking someone who can help me to do this by holding onto the eggs and ditto until I've restarted and can reclaim them, which takes me roughly 30 minutes once I get things going. If you can help, that'd be great and I'm available now. If this should have gone into the general thread, forgive me, I wasn't sure where to go with this.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I'm wanting to start a new game in my OR game, and have 4 unhatched eggs and a ditto I'd like to bring over with me. I'm seeking someone who can help me to do this by holding onto the eggs and ditto until I've restarted and can reclaim them, which takes me roughly 30 minutes once I get things going. If you can help, that'd be great and I'm available now. If this should have gone into the general thread, forgive me, I wasn't sure where to go with this.

I can help you out :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back