• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tyranitar Version (Need help with final finishing touches)

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Hi everybody. I have an old, finished project and I need help with some title artwork so I could release it and get it off my hands and out to the public. Once I have the artwork and I write a playthrough, I can release a full version.

Some basic info about the game is that it's basically a Kanto reimagining with Gen 7 mechanics and custom moves/moveset changes. The game is going for more Gen 1 to Gen 2 difficulty, with nuzlocking it blind being EXTREMELY difficult (I can't even get past Brock yet). I'm open to slight critiques but overall, I don't want to change much else as I've been working on this for 4 years. I just want to get this out there as soon as possible!

Feel free to message me!!

:-)

Back