• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON ULTIMATE ADVENTURE [April Joke]

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years
  • POKEMON ULTIMATE ADVENTURE

Story:
    You start as a young Boy/Girl wich came back from his holydays, and you get suprised! your mum tells you that prof. crystal is waiting for you in his laboratory on route 301 to give you your first Pokemon!After you get your first Pokemon your journey starts out normal as the most Pokemon Trainers but then... you see suddenly this shadow
    in the Mystic Woods...

Features:

-3 regions
    -New graphics
    -exciting story
    -ideas never seen before
    -new pokemons

Screenshots:

jct4l3N.png

Support Banners:
    Make one for me :D

Credits:

The Internet

Downloads:
    Beta 2 : https://www.dropbox.com/s/0xt7nycb4mt6xrn/POKEMON ULTIMATE ADVENTURE.ips?dl=0
    Patch this on a clean Ruby 1.0 rom

Last edited:
    Years
  • Looks good Nex. I'll play this hack in a bit once I've looked around the forums a bit. I gotta see everything the April Fools joke has to offer of course. :P

Years
  • ... This is an Apr il Fools joke right?

FXJOGEL.png

Edit: I had to split "April" into two words or it'd call it "Yesterday's Laundry".

Reactions: Nex
    Years
  • if u takes dis gbee serious you must be stupid as ****
    Yeah like in the beginning intro I was like "Ok there's a lot of grammar issues, but it's not horrible" and then I kept playing through the game and like it just got worse and worse. It's actually pretty funny looking back at it.

Reactions: Nex
    Back