• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Uranium To Receive No Future Update

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Hi, I''m proposing this quick article idea to allow the people of the Pokecommunity to know that Pokemon Uranium is ceasing development.

Source:
    https://twitter.com/PokemonUranium/status/778696965542387712

It is unknown what has brought this decision to light, but it is a very sad one. After nine years of development and finally releasing the full game, it is ending. With a plan left for a postgame and a few unreleased legendary pokemon, it is sad to see an amazing fan project shut down. However, Jv, Involuntary Twitch and anyone else involved in the game's creation can be proud of what their game became, and the fanbase it created.

I would be fine with writing the article, unless someone else wishes to do so.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Awesome! I'll get to work right away!

Back