• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Wake of the Past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flareon_Lover_92

Flareon Rules All!!
    Years
    Hi, This is my pokemon game using RMXP. Thanks to Blizzy for making the starter kitt.

This is my first pokemon game, so please understand if it isn't good.

Storyline:
    You are a girl/boy, and you start in Alosrail Town in the region of Kahoja. You meet to proffessor Gum, in his lab but your rival will be there waiting for you there to. You get to choose from 4 pokemon starters and you start to talk to people around the town. Now you can start.
    Update:
    You first start to head off in route 1 and go to Vanderof City, and to the first pokemon Gym. When you get there you find out something has happened, with Teams Magma, Aqua, Rocket, and Gaia (Gaia is new). You have to ask around the people, and find out they have all ended up to join parties. A girl from, Magma joins you, and tries to stop the ultimate army of evil. She tells you that they are looking for a special pokemon that knows Fire Blend.
    (This is all i have figured out so far.)
    <The girl and boy sprites in the screen shots, arn't what the main character/s look like.>
    :Screenshots:
    (Coming up)-they won't upload on a particular website....

Proffessor Gum's Labartory

The town name

Home-Boy

Route 1

-Here are a few of screenshots for the moment
    I have changed them.

what I should here:
    -Critisim(SP?)
    -Thoughts
    -Ideas
    -People wishing to help(needed badly!)
    -ect...

Last edited:

Doc

In Evolution
    Years
    For the moment, we just can say you to continue! Screens are good, it seems that you're game is on the good road.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    good luck with this game the only thing i can say is that i think you should make your own maps instead of useing the ones from the starter kit

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    Nice screenies!

is there more storyline?

anyway I cant really help bvecause im working on Pokemon illusion at the moment!

Flareon_Lover_92

Flareon Rules All!!
    Years
    ...that is because I am using the starter kit to start off with, but when I am a little moreexperienced I will be changing the maps...

And if anyone can help me i would appreciate it, I am in desprite need!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back