• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: WARPED

andyp159

Master of Fire!
Years
  • Carl Phasno is hard to beat. Next time I'm going to get a Numel or Geodude at Mt.Karnak to beat him in Beta 2. Oddish or Tangela can help beat Lanturn.

Yes, Carl Phasno IS hard to beat, because he's the boss. Bosses are generally harder to beat, but are also more awesome!

Yes, Oddish would help against Phasno.

Anyways, hello, people!

Stages 1-7 are FULLY complete, and stages 8 and 9 are about 75% complete. Work on stage 10 has begun, it contains a giant dungeon called Revenant Prison. As it is in a very rough state, we won't post screenshots just yet. However they will come in time.

Charizard is now a Fire/Dragon type. Slowbro evolves into Slowking. A few Pokemon evolve at different levels and learn different moves (e.g. Houndour leanrs Flame Wheel at lv.15)

Keep your eyes out for screenshots.

Until next time!

Years
  • Will you fight Mobsters in the Prison? It will have two routes a city and a dungeon, What events happen in Stage 10's City? Are you going to change Farfetch'd, Oddish, and Numel's moveset too? Like have Farfetch'd learn Aerial Ace leveling up and have Numel learn Ember at level 11? Will Lance from Septo Conquest be in the game? I like this rom hack you both are great hackers.

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
    Years
  • Will you fight Mobsters in the Prison? It will have two routes a city and a dungeon, What events happen in Stage 10's City? Are you going to change Farfetch'd, Oddish, and Numel's moveset too? Like have Farfetch'd learn Aerial Ace leveling up and have Numel learn Ember at level 11? Will Lance from Septo Conquest be in the game? I like this rom hack you both are great hackers.

Why thank you!

In answer to your questions:

We haven't decided on the main enemies in the prison, but it will most likely be mobsters, or some variant of it.
    To find out what events happen in Stage 10's city (Paloom Village) you'll have to play the 2nd beta!
    Farfetch'd learns Wing Attack at lv18 or something, and the Aerial Ace TM can be obtained early on in Warp Room 2, so it's all good.
    If you want a good Fire type, don't catch Numel. Wait until stage 7, where you can catch a Houndour, who can learn Flame Wheel at lv.13.
    Yes, Lance from Septo Conquest will be in the game. To recap the returning characters from Septo Conquest, the confirmed ones are Cookman, Lance, Prof. Oak, Koga, Carl Phasno and the Showman. There MAY be other ones as well. No barons obviously, cos they're all dead! :)

Thank you for your contuining enthusiasm in Pokemon: WARPED. :)

Oh, and in other news, people, work on the Air Chamber has begun! Lord Arkos, Master of Air, will be much more difficult than Lord Arazar...

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2016
    very unorthodox game but i love it, the dialogue is funny in a sadistic way, and i like the fact that the hero speaks for himself

Magneto20

Years
  • Why do both Phasno and Arazar give TM39? I think Phasno should give you TM34 Shock Wave or TM25 Thunder since he has Electric type Pokemon. Like Septo Conquest the game gets more difficult.

Oh, really? I didn't notice that. Yes, I suppose an electric type TM would suit Phasno.

And yes, Pokemon: WARPED is going to get A LOT more difficult. We consider Warp Room #1 to be the easily the easiest. So far the most difficult stage is 9, Tule Jungle. The wild Pokemon are roughly between lvs 19-21, and you can bump into a lv.24 heracross! And that's just the wild pokemon... the trainers are even harder.

Oh, and then there's Lord Arkos at the end of warp room #2, who will be QUITE a challenge.

Hooray!

(And that's just the second warp room! Just imagine what the fifth one will be like!)
    (I'm making this sound now like one of those uber-hard Mario rom hacks. damn.)

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • BIG UPDATE!

Greetings fellow people!

A lot of work has been done on WARPED since the last update. Stages 1-8 are fully complete, and Stage 10 is progressing significantly. Stage 9 only requires PETing now.

Instead of talking about it, here are screenshots aplenty!

Hallucinating is afoot in Paloom Village...
    Pokemon: WARPED

In the thieves' guild, you must answer questions to proceed. Here's what happens if you get them wrong:

The questions begin...

Friendly greetings.

A man gives handy advice.

Look who's back...

Cookman escapes after a humiliating defeat.

The second beta will be hopefully be released by the end of next week.
    More screenshots, probably of the Air Chamber and Revenant Lunatic Asylum (that's right, lunatic asylum. Not prison, we had a change of heart).

Keep an eye out for it!

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    Nice update the screen shots look great and is the first screen shot
    supposed to look like that

Magneto20

Years
  • Nice update the screen shots look great and is the first screen shot
    supposed to look like that

No, it's not supposed to look like that. We put that screenshot on here as it was a glitch (it's now fixed) and we thought it looked hilarious, so we thought we'd share it.

Enjoy!

Years
  • Is the place with Cookman like Team Rocket's Hideout? Except without spin tiles. The Revenant Lunatic Asylum seems where Lance would go if he didn't rock anymore. :( Lord Arakos has Level 30-35 Pokemon?

Magneto20

Years
  • Is the place with Cookman like Team Rocket's Hideout? Except without spin tiles. The Revenant Lunatic Asylum seems where Lance would go if he didn't rock anymore. :( Lord Arakos has Level 30-35 Pokemon?

Yes, Cookman's hideout is like Carl Phasno's hideout (I assume that's what you meant by TR's hideout), but instead of a spinning floor maze, the player must answer questions. HARD questions... :)

Lord Arkos had Pokemon in the low 30s.

As for Lance... I shall say nothing...

Years
  • All of Warp House levels:
    1:Mognet Copse
    2:Morrid's Path and Kyte Town
    3:Mt.Karnak
    4:Balamb Hills, Refia City, Carl Phasno's Hideout
    5: Pravoka Walk and SalkiaWoods
    6:The Moonflow
    7:Aerbs Mountain
    8:Ultros Path and Orthros City
    9:Tule Jungle
    10:

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Well wow this game just keeps seeming better with all the alternative things not found in barely any hacks, this is why you guys are a good hacking team, Good Luck hope to see more updates

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • Hello. It's time for a quick update to show that we have been editing some items and added a few new scripts. These prevent you from accessing the assylum before "the time is right" :)

More updates to follow, and hopefully the second beta will be ready by next week. Keep your eyes peeled...

(Also, we're on the 4th page already?!?! Wow. just... Wow!)

Magneto20

Years
  • Well wow this game just keeps seeming better with all the alternative things not found in barely any hacks, this is why you guys are a good hacking team, Good Luck hope to see more updates

Why thank you!

Next week. Wow! How many floors does the Asylum have? 11? OI! See you later then.

The asylum has a total of eight floors, each madder than the last! Oh, and plenty of puzzles. Our most sadistic mazes yet!

Oh, and AndyP159... you spelt asylum wrong! It's not spelt ASSYLUM! How COULD YOU?! THIS ROM HACK IS RUINED FOREVER! I NO LONGER WANT TO BE PART OF THIS HORRIFIC DEBACLE! I QUIT!

Goodbye, Pokecommunity Forums. I enjoyed my time here.

Back