• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon..with a gun?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Am I the only one who thinks it looks like this new Pokemon is carrying maybe a lazer gun? xD
    Pokemon..with a gun?!

I'm sure it's just me I'm just curious what other might think.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    It looks like one but what makes you sure that its a pokemon and it could be a arm shaped as one.The shadow tells so little.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah, it looks like it has to be a gun. This oughta be cool xD

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I'm not sure that's just the thing. I doubt it is but I just thought it looked like it.

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    It kinda looks like the pokemon is holding a gun but hey it might be our imagination ;)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    It does kinda look like a gun. o.O;; Although when you kinda cock your head sideways it also looks like a fin or a tail of some sort. XD

~Kelsey

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Ha... after the Dratini episode in the Safari Gun, I think Nintendo are scared to use guns in case it gives them a higher rating XD (Just like with Porygon in the anime -_-)

But it would be very cool if it was a gun... very cool indeed. ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    It might just be a big..weird..slapping hand or something XD
    Whatever it is it looks ugly ^^;

Years
    (Manene or Manyula) use Magun shot!!! (Manene or Manyula) uses its Magun...:dead: (I'll name it Kaze):p

Well, I think this sure is a gun, this Pokemon also looks like an alien, doesn't it? It also looks like a small or baby Pokemon... Anyway the time we'll show us... :D :sleeping:

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2006
    Doubt it

A Pokemon with a gun? Doesn't that go against everything Pokemon stands for? Like the lack of actual violence and/or anything dying? I mean, when you battle, characters only get knocked out.

It looks like it has a large flat tail, or maybe even a cape or something. I mean, Abra has a spoon and Farfetch'd has a leek, maybe this one is wearing something or carrying something. Maybe an odd appendage like Aipom.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    A Pokemon with a gun? Doesn't that go against everything Pokemon stands for? Like the lack of actual violence and/or anything dying? I mean, when you battle, characters only get knocked out.
    It could be a tranqulizer gun :0

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Maybe it's a weird evolved smeargle with a big paint brush X3 ..or not XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back