• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: World of waste

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    Storyline
    Due to global warming and pollution, the city of [name] has been covered in smog. In the city, only poison pokemon manage to survive. The cause of the pollution is yet unknown. When kids turn 10, they are send out to find the cause, under the guise of becoming a pokemon champion.

Outside the city however the air is clean (because the nature hasnt been polluted that much, however due to global warming, lots of the world is under water, creating a world of islands, linked by bridges and underground passages.

Tools
    I use the following:

AdvanceMap: for mapping
    AdvanceText: for text and to give new NPCs dialog
    XSE
    PET: to create new trainers

Features:
    New Region,
    8 new Gyms.
    New storyline
    lots of exotic locations
    Both team Aqua and Magma are involved.
    all pokemon are catchable.

Screens
    Will post screens soon.

As some of you remember, i poasted a similar thread a few weeks ago. This is the same hack. It is just that im switching from Leafgreen to Ruby.

I will update later this week.

Question: In the pokemon LG rom, there are overworld sprites of entei/raikou/suicune/mew/celebi etc. Yet i can't find them in the ruby rom. Where can i get them?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    i have an emerald rom, but that one doesn't let me edit any intro text (in advance text). it says the ini is missing. Also some scripts in Ruby can't be changed? for example, when i open the PC's house, the players dad is there but i can't open that script. Im not that good with scripting, im limited to making trainers and items etc. What is the best rom for me to edit? (it seems emerald has even more scripts)

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
    i have an emerald rom, but that one doesn't let me edit any intro text (in advance text). it says the ini is missing. Also some scripts in Ruby can't be changed? for example, when i open the PC's house, the players dad is there but i can't open that script. Im not that good with scripting, im limited to making trainers and items etc. What is the best rom for me to edit? (it seems emerald has even more scripts)

All scripts are editable. Trust me.

But you might need to ask someone for a proper ini, it did that to me in Emerald, but not Ruby. And the intro text is editable in Ruby, I've done it. Try searching for it in merald, that might work.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    I think that I will use FR instead. I found a proper rom, and it has all sprites of the legendaries I seek.

Back