• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon:???

Years
  • Okay, i'm putting Ruby X on hold. It's just getting.... old i suppose..

This will be a hack of Fire red, with sprites based off of Hiro/whatever the male in Gold/silver was named. I'll upload attachments of the four main standing sprites of the edited trainer as well as his in battle pics. The name will be changed when i can think of what to call it. This hack may or may not have to do with the past or future, i don't know yet. I need ideas for this, i really do. Anyway, here are those sprites..

Years
  • NewEST IPS.

Here it is folks. Got a lot more done. Also, some parts CAN be skipped over, if you can find the hidden paths i've made ;) Such as the one to get to the second towns Gym. *ahem* Anyway, i'll post some screen shots as well.

Years
  • Thanks alot MudkipGirl.

Okay, i need help please. Theres something i wanted to add in, another character that would appear sometimes to;Give info, Talk, Battle, or Give Item(s). However, i don't know how to do this so i'd like anyone who does know how, to please help me with it. No changes have been added since that last IPS, BTW.

Years
  • NewETH IPS >-><-<

*Ahem*
    Areas edited in hack to date, going on a scale of Barely edited to Medium edit:Pallet town(Barely),Route 1(Medium), Viridian city(Slightly), Route 2(slightly), Pewter city(Slightly), Route 3(Medium), Route 4(Medium), Cerulean city(Slight-Medium), Route 5(Barely), Route 24(Slightly), Route 25(Slightly), Route 9(Medium).

Text editing is still needed for most everything past Viridian city. Running sprites need to be changed for the Hero as well.

All Gym Leader are getting kicked out of the game. If you want to apply to be a Leader, tell me the town you want to be leader in, make atleast Three overworld sprites(Front, Back, and Side(either side)) and one In-battle sprite.

Also make the colors on the sprites so that they can be used in Spread and will result correctly colored in the game and such. I'll post the gym leaders colors for their sprites from Spread.

Better? Can you understand it now?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I edited it. Do you understand it now, or do i need to edit it again?</Sarcasm> . I'm going to go look up for how to make extra trainers appear like your rival does every now and then. Most likely it will be the Elite four at a Young age. Lance is done, but i really do think he needs more work, what does anyone think?

Years
  • New IPS? Oh yeah.

Thanks for the commits datriot, QFred.

I've changed two more towns, kind-of fixxed a glitch(added a new Hidden path in that town, too), Changed a few more routes(sp?). A little text has been changed. I also worked on Young-Lances sprite more, i think it looks better. EDIT:Young-Koga is also created, along with a guy who looks like one of the elite four...

Last edited:
    Years
  • No IPS today.

But i give you PICs!
    1 and 2 are the old Celedon(sp?) city. 3 & 4(IIRC) are of the town with Pokemon tower, right after the Rock tunnel. And 5 is of the edited map for where you exist the Rock tunnel.

Years
  • He is supposed to look like a barbarian, makes him look more evil. Just as i was trying to make him look. I planned on that being Brunos dad/replacement in the E-4.

Back