• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs! (A roleplay inspired by the works of Meghan Dombrowski)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • This roleplay has been inspired by the great works of Meghan Dombrowski, and is possibly the most thought-out roleplay I have made so far. There will be a plot, but I'd prefer to keep it in mystery, and reveal it as the roleplay progresses.

The Inventor
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Pokemon Anthropomorphic Process, or PAP, was brought about by a combined
    effort of Team Rocket and Sliph Company. Team Rocket, again trying to exploit
    pokemon, heard about a man who had a theory about how to combine a man and
    pokemon to create a powerful creation. Team Rocket believed that if they had
    Pokemorphs they could get more pokemon, and would be able to take over the world
    with ease. The theory was published in many papers and talked about greatly for
    a few years. It was given many mixed reviews, but most of the other Pokemon
    researchers and fanatics hated the idea because it was impossible to complete
    with out serious mental and physical damage to the Pokemon. The Scientist, whose
    name was Mauri Raiyujin, insisted that they were wrong and in doing so they
    could get a better insight on the Pokemon world. Again he was shunned and banned
    from the Pokemon University where he studied. Mauri, and his only pokemon
    Pochi, went to live on the small unnamed island twenty miles off Cinnibar. Here
    Mauri still tried to perfect his theory. This is where Team Rocket's leader paid
    him a visit...

And so Mauri was put to work with Team Rocket scientists, though they were kind
    enough to let him keep his Raichu as company. He was later subject to his own
    experiment, because of his refusal to work on the project. His Raichu, Pochi, as
    well as himself were some of the first pokemon in this project. Mauri Raiyujin,
    died in his first week of being half-pokemon. His Raichu survived and took up
    his name.

The Actual Process

The process begins with the host specimen, a human, giving about a liter of
    blood and the pokemon specimen giving about a vile or so. The blood is then
    taken and placed in several machines where it's altered and combined into a
    completely new code of DNA. The DNA is then placed in several Nanomachines
    called CT204. The nanomachines are programmed to recognize the old Pokemon or
    human DNA and destroy it. Then upon destroying the old DNA, they are to replace
    it with the new DNA. When they have finished, they then shutdown, until a
    problem with the DNA needs fixing. The whole Process takes about a week, a very
    painful week of the body changing. Though, through reasons not yet understood by
    science, humans who are injected with the Pokemon DNA have a higher rate of
    death, then Pokemon ejected with the new Humanoid DNA. The death rate of
    Pokemorphs is about 20%; where as in humans, the rate is about 90%. Therefore
    Team Rocket usually takes its chances and injects the human blood donors with
    the DNA. If they die, Team Rocket later makes an announcement that they had
    accidents or died of some disease. Pokemon death's often are a result of losing
    their trainer, the severe pain of becoming anthropomorphic, or the beatings they
    often receive from the Team Rocket members.

The Aftermath

After the new DNA is completely fused in, the pokemorphs are sent to rehab to
    learn how to walk, talk and act like humans. They are told to abandon all of the
    Pokemon ways, but are allowed to talk to each other in their own language when
    they are not around humans. They are sent to live in an artificial environment,
    with two pokemorphs to each small hut. All pokemorphs are tagged and given a
    number so that Team Rocket can keep tabs on them. When Team Rocket feels that
    the pokemorphs are ready to go into the world of humans they are put to work for
    Team Rocket. Team Rocket is cruel to the Pokemorphs as they would be to regular
    Pokemon and Humans. Thus, several pokemon "grow-up" hating humans and don't
    always obey the Team Rocket members who come to train them to fight using fists,
    swords, and other weapons as well as their Pokemon powers. They are fed very
    little and often beaten by the Team rocket members for little quarrels or other
    small unimportant things, much to the dismay or the psychologists and other
    trainers. All Pokemorphs, or those so far experimented on, go through a sudden
    relapse of emotional depression or pain. This normally occurs during the first
    few years, and often determines what type of personality they pokemorph will
    have. The evilest pokemorphs often come about during this time, if they don't
    have good relationships wit other pokemorphs or trainers.

Physical Appearance

All Pokemorphs have a human-like appearance, they stand on two legs and can
    speak in both human and, in most circumstances, pokemon as well. After the
    initial transformation the Pokemorphs look about 4-7 years old. In two weeks
    they can look about 14-24 years old, after that their physical appearance shows
    no signs of aging. Pokemorphs have a long life and they can live up to be a
    thousand or more, depending on the type of pokemon they are. Pokemorphs
    abilities vary on the type of Pokemon and Pokemon that can evolve still are able
    to use the Evolution stones. Pokemon that have fur often, after the initial
    transformation, have long hair. Pokemorphs that had scales, slick skin or
    anything else often end up with short or very little hair. Pokemon eye color
    depends on both what the original color was and the masters eye color, sometimes
    pokemorphs can end up with two-tone color eyes. A Pokemorphs sex, voice, and
    height all depend on what the human's sex, voice and height were. Though
    sometimes the scientists making the DNA can make a intended Male Pokemon have a girlish figure and voice and vice-versa.
    On rarer occasions they can make a
    mistake in the programming and end up making a hermaphrodite, but this is very
    rare. All pokemorphs have some type of scarring on there bodies from the
    thrashing about they do during transformation or from the fights they get into
    with the other Pokemorphs/Team Rocket members. The average pokemorph is
    incredibly intelligent, but they can be even smarter, again, depending on the
    type of pokemon they started out as. Team Rocket often tampers with the smarts
    when they are making the DNA. Stupid or slow pokemorphs are often killed or
    abandoned. Pokemorphs cannot be caught in a pokeball and the humans that survive
    being injected with the new DNA strands often look more humanly then a pokemorph
    and thus are categorized as "Half Beasts". "Half Beasts" are much weaker then
    pokemorphs, and ironically can be caught in pokeballs. They are often used as
    translators or caretakers of new Pokemorphs.

Now, in this RP, you start off as a pokemon, human in the custody of team rocket, having been brought in for the Pokemon Anthropomorphic Process, and placed in massive cells containing approxomately five to fifteen people or pokemon each as your transformations begin.

As always, here is the form.

Name:
    Kind: (pokemon, human, pokemorph, or half-beast, if you start as the former two, you will become one of the latter two.)
    Pokemon type: (What pokemon you were/fused with)
    Appearance:
    Personality: (optional)
    History: (optional)
    Roleplaying sample: Easier to find people who are skilled enough to participate this way. A few people I know well enough don't have to fill this out, but you know who you are.

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but can you save a place for me? =D Thanks~ 'Cuz Lily has to go now. XP

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Name: Josh

Kind: Half-Beast

Pokemon type: Snorlax (Ya I've always wanted to be one. XD)

Appearance: A large stomach, teal skin, Snorlax ears and Snorlax teeth. Brown hair and blue eyes with some ripped clothes. Kind of like that Hulk. Boy appareance and voice.

Personality: A nice Man-Lax who gets angry when provoked or has had food stolen.

History:

Roleplaying sample: Shiney has approved my RPness. Nothing here.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Name- Violet Iradell
    Age- 13
    Gender- Female
    Kind- Human
    Pokemon type- Torchic
    Appearance- Hair saturated with an uneven mixture of purple and red that dangles down to her knees, Violet sports around a violet-coloured tanktop, with a crimson rose pattern across the front, and waist-high denim jeans with a shade of aqua. She wears a heart-shaped silver bracelet and a necklace to match. Standing at about 5"7', Violet is what you would assume to be your average teenage girl.
    History- Her father died a few months before she was born, and her mother passed away on Violet's second birthday. Not much else to say.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • Kyogre-chan said:
    Name- Violet Iradell
    Age- 13
    Gender- Female
    Kind- Human
    Pokemon type- Torchic
    Appearance- Hair saturated with an uneven mixture of purple and red that dangles down to her knees, Violet sports around a violet-coloured tanktop, with a crimson rose pattern across the front, and waist-high denim jeans with a shade of aqua. She wears a heart-shaped silver bracelet and a necklace to match. Standing at about 5"7', Violet is what you would assume to be your average teenage girl.
    History- Her father died a few months before she was born, and her mother passed away on Violet's second birthday. Not much else to say.
    Wrong again, idiot. XD

If you don't count Lily, I was first. Beatcha. XD

Years
  • Name: Eclipse
    Kind: Pokemon
    Pokemon type: Latias
    Appearance: Is mostly like a human, but has the color and wings of her Latias form, has amber eyes, and purple hair. Normally, she's wearing a red sleeveless and red shorts
    History: Is a good deal weaker once turned partially human then she was as pure pokemon, but she became controllable once weakened.

Name: Flare
    Pokemon type: Latios
    Appearance: See Eclipse's appearence, but with red eyes and electric blue hair, wears blue T-shirt and jeans.
    History: See Eclipse's history, is her brother

sorry for the short-ness, having hard time with typing tonight..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Name: Nambi
    Pokemon type: Umbreon
    Appearance: https://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Meghan-Dombrowski/Pokemorphs/sd_mazoku.jpg
    Personality: Friendly to those who know him, he is kind hearted, though he isn't nearly as soft around strangers. He does have a temper, however, and the most easy way to aggrivate it is to mistakenly call him a girl.
    History: An umbreon taken with quite some trouble by team rocket, he was finally restrained enough for the PAP, he was made along the lines of having a girlish voice and figure, primarily for the use of espionage. He is still physically male, however. Another reason for this change would have been the fact that he got several deep bites in on the scientist performing the PAP on him before he was finally restrained.

OOC: All righty then, people are still able to join this RP, if you have any questions about how to be fit in if you're joining at a later date, don't be afraid to ask me over PM or IM.

IC: I was curled up into a tight ball, shifting around. I felt pain starting to sear through my whole body, and I curled up tightly, into a black ball, the only parts of me showing were my ears, my small umbreon form quivering as I cried out with pain, tucked into a small corner away from all the others, as there were a lot of pokemon, and a good few humans crowded into this large cell, with bars strong enough, and close enough together to prevent even me from escaping... The men had tried to tie me up. I had fought, scratched, bitten, and even used my dark powers, but I couldn't stop them, they had brought a needle filled with glowing blue liquid, and put it all inside of me, it had to be what was causing the pain, but what happened next, I wouldn't know...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Name: Maes
    Kind: pokemon
    Pokemon type: Togetic
    Appearance https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/Wy_Wynaut/Togeticmorph.png
    Height 6'00"
    Personality: a kind nature (optional)
    Roleplaying sample: Celebi's Secret Garden excert Your arm it's not broken " i said startled

" This just makes it easier for me to defeat you " as she remarked these words she transformed into Our Umbreon Morph
    "Your just going to stand and watch as i defeat you "
    "Never, you shall lose " but how am ii watch as kari fought her demonic side
    nethier side had any advantage. In my battle it is advantage yinluna as i have a broken arm . I had it how to win ,but i would need some help from an alie.
    " I'm ready to fight you "
    <Like that! As a human! Ha it's your defeat>
    "Ready , Set ,Go " I ran, discarding my jacket toward the undergrowth of the forest. As i ran past the battling Quilava's i yelled
    " You need help Kari " the yinluna still shocked i chose to run, Began the chase....

If i am excepter ill finish this

Last edited:

Wilco Blackflame

Resident Dark Enigma
    Years
  • Name: Infernia
    Pokemon type: Growlithe
    Appearance: As her previous master is believed dead, Infernia was injected with a female human dna sample of unknown origin. A growlithe before becoming a morph, Infernia has white-blonde hair to about halfway down her back and an extremely light covering of a growlithe's black and orange fur, so light it borders on being called hair. her ears are growlithe like, but are in the same position as human ears, pointing back instead of poking out. has bright blue eyes. Proud and Confident in her views of Team Rocket Supremacy, she wears a uniform similar to that of jesse of team rocket, custom made to fit her body, with adjustments such as a space for her tail to protrude through. She also wears a many pocketed black trench coat over the top, but rarely keeps it closed to display the rocket logo on her chest. The trenchcoat also has a bright red team rocket insignia on the back. Infernia has green lensed goggles which she wears above her eyes unless she's currently using them. Ever fond of her pro-rocket attire, she will gladly alternate her clothing to whatever is deemed necessary to complete a mission. Has surprisingly few scars, her dedication to the project giving her the strength to mostly endure the process. There is slight scarring on her wrists and shoulders however.
    Personality: Cold and Cruel, with an exceedingly hot temper once pushed far enough. Fanatically loyal to Team Rocket. Will accept any mission given to her and aspires to be the perfect soldier of team rocket, with the dream of one day achieving the rank of executive as her master did, and truly making his previous apartment/office her home.
    History: Infernia was once a favoured pet of Salazar Atraplus, the rocket executive now the creature known as "Pitch" (see the pokemorph maker revision rpg) before he was captured by the government. Sleeping in the office/apartment he once occupied in the rocket headquarters until this day, Infernia had been a pet of Salazar since birth, his care and devotion to his pet, the one thing he truly cared about, Infernia grew conditioned to believe that Team Rocket was the only purpose worth serving. Still fed by one of Salazar's closest confident, Infernia had been waiting for a chance to be able to serve team rocket in any way she could, and when the project was mentioned among Rocket executives, made it quite clear she wished to volunteer for this experiment, to prove to the memory of her master (believed dead) that she was worthy of the time he devoted to her and to bring the dark dreams he and other high ranking rockets meticulously schemed to fruition..
    Roleplaying sample: (well, there was that time I roleplayed with you and Flygon Trainer on MSN, dunno if that counts though, so if the following piece which I'll use as her introduction to the RPG ain't up to scratch by your standards..well, just disregard it and tell me so.)

As I look around this room I see nothing but cowards. They are frightened. Fools, they should be proud. Proud to serve Team Rocket's cause...I feel the pain....I know that it shall soon pass...And I will endure it to honor my master...he would not have been as weak as these dregs of society...He would have been proud and willing to serve the cause....I look at the quivering mass of an umbreon near me...pathetic...he should feel honored to have been chosen...No matter. I shall serve faithfully, willingly, efficiently. Just as my master would have done.....Soon I may carry out his legacy....soon...

Last edited:

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • "Wha-- what's happening to me?!" Violet screamed as an intense burning sensation sped through her veins. She found herself lying on her side, barely able to move. At this point, she was delirious from pain. Startled by the cries of other humans, Violet's eyes shot open, as she attempted to look around. Everything appeared to be a blur, and she visioned flashing colours before her eyes, as a result of the migrane she bared. Seconds later, she collapsed from the pain.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • "Ow," he yelled out in pain looking up. Evil Team Rocket scientists were crouching over him.
    "Hmmm..." one said. "So Josh the Man-Lax seems to be working out good!"
    'Man-Lax?' the him named Josh asked. He looked at his body. Teal and fat. They were right. He was a man lax.
    "Hey turn me back!" he called. The Rocket's just laughed and Josh just blacked out.

Kurosaki

Gender: Male (Later to be female after pissing off a scientist enough, XD)
    Kind: Human
    Pokemon Type: Sandshrew
    Appearance: Original Human Form- 5'11, w/ brownish-red hair and green eyes, wearing a pair of navy blue jeans and a grey sweatshirt
    Morph- If you RPed in Final Assault with me, you'll remember this: https://mitglied.lycos.de/mudkip/poke027.jpg The colouring should be similar to that of a sandshrew, except the hair is light brown, with green eyes. No, no clothes for now >>
    Personality-
    Other-
    RP Sample- (I better not) XD

IC: I couldn't scream, breath, or even talk, as a weird scientist had his hand over my mouth. I had been takes off the street while taking care of my chores, and now I was here. When I saw the needle containing a weird, glowing liquid, I decided getting away may be the best option, so I bit into the hand covering my mouth as hard as I could, and watched the scientist jump back. Now was my chance, and I took it, as I kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying.

Everything happened so fast, as I found myself pinned down to the ground by the scientist, a strange, evil grin on his face. "Normally, if you resisted, we'd just send you on your way anyways, but I think you deserve something special...." He said, grinning, after hitting me over the head with something. Before fading into darkness, I heard him say something to another scientist about the possibility of completely changing ones sex. What kind of sick joke was this?

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Name: Kristen
    Kind: Pokemon, Pokemorph
    Pokemon type: Charizard
    Appearance: Appearance of the human she was fused with: Being at 4' 10", she was rather short. She had long brown hair and had brown eyes.

She is short at about 4' 10". She has short -shoulder legnth- red hair and yellow and brown eyes. She posseses a pair of red draconic wings and a red draconic tail. She has an elongonated face like a Charizard's and has red scales
    Roleplaying sample: I've been pardoned from this ^_^;;

Name: Suisho
    Kind: Pokemon, Pokemorph
    Pokemon type: Espeon
    Appearance: Appearance of the human she was fused with: She was 5' 1", in height. She had long black hair and had yellow eyes.

She is short at about 5' 1". She has long -mid back length- pearly pink hair and purple and yellow eyes. She posseses a pair of large Espeon ears and an Espeon tail tail. She has silky pearly pink fur all over her body. She also has a small pink gem on her forhead like most Espeon's do.
    Roleplaying sample: I've been pardoned from this ^_^;;

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: Everyone is accepted, soon, a small time jump will be neccisary to avoid pointless RPing that would be likely to kill off the roleplay, however, that is still a ways off.

IC: After a while. How long, I didn't know, time had blurred in that pain, I straightened up. My limbs, weren't my limbs. They were shaped differently, my body felt uncomfortable in this position, and after much shifting, I found myself sitting in a position similar to humans. I looked over at the humans, some of which looked strange, and realised that they were changing, as I was! I looked similar to a young child, too young to really tell the gender, about four to seven years old. Still, I was more pokemon looking than human, and the pain continued to sear through me, but less intense now. I called out lightly, wondering if any of these strange people could understand me, or at least, acknowledge my presence...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I looked around. Pain seemed to be all I felt now. I felt rather numb, as if nothing mattered anymore. I looked around. There were various others around me. Mostly other Charizard/human hybirds... Wait? What is this I'm lookign at. My numbness receeded enough to put a bright spark in m eye. I looked around to see other Pokemorphs like what seemed to be in pain too.

I raelized I felt rather different, such as a cool breeze was felt more readily then before. I looked down to see I had human-like limbs. I gasped adn stood up, much how a human would but rather more shakily. I looked into a nearby cell to see Espeon-like morphs. One morph, Suisho, looked at me with pleading eyes. She wanted out. I then heard someone faintly call. I gave out a quick screech/roar. Suisho mewed.

I then noticed we all looked like human children. I could tell I was a female by my scent and that Suisho was one as well by her scent. I shook my head slowly. How could this all have happened? I silently wondered if I could still use all my abilities. I breathed a breath of fire that took the form of a small tornado. I grinned and watched as the flames receeded. Several other morphs were looking m way. Many of the mhad dulled and hopeless eyes. Mine weren't so hopeless anymore. And neither were Suisho's...

Kurosaki

My head... I thought to myself as I finally snapped too, my eyes closed tightly. I attempted to get up, but I had very little energy, and my memory was a bit foggy still. I finally opened my eyes, and found myself in some sort of containment area, strange looking people and Pokemon around me. I managed to sit up somehow, and found myself in an imense amout of pain.

I coughed slightly, revealing my voice. THe high pitched voice that came out freaked me, so I experimented, saying random things, and finding taht my voice didn't change to normal. When I glanced down, I found that my body had changed drastically. I was a lot thinner around the stomach, and a lot my 'padded' at the chest, and my hair was turning brown and a bit longer. Thats when I noticed my skin turning yellow in some areas. "What the heck is happening!"

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Wakeing up pain shot down my spine my skin burned like a houndooms flame had hit it, Why would any one put a pokemon in such pain everything ached my wings seemed to hurt less then the rest of me i opened my eyes well eye the other one wasnt there my left eye was missing in my right eye everthing was blurry it seemed like i was in some sort of prison. Still feeling dizzy i tried to stand but the pain was too much there was no way i could move.......yet>
    What has confused me most about this is how did i get here why am i suffring sooooooooooo much i was never a very strong pokemon by nature but to survive this i'll have to be.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Name: Ai
    Kind: Human
    Pokemon type: Espeon
    Appearance: Her high cheeks, flawless peach complexion, and the original shade of pure black hair indicates her origin from an Asian background. Her eyes are a reddish brown, almost russet, with flecks of amber joining in between. Streaks of gold brush past her hair, which is evenly tied into two buns by white ribbons, leftover strands dangling beneath. Bangs are distributed amongst equivalently, cropped just above her thin eyebrows accentuating the ethreal look. She wears a tight fitting red top, with intricate silver designs weaving at the edges. The dress is pretty much the same, a high slit exposing much of her left side, the same silver design weaving across the bottom. She stands at about 5'4.
    Personality: Ai is reserved, not sentimental at heart, but quite the opposite. She prefers watching people warily, as if making them uncomfortable is the sole purpose of her life. She dares not show the slightest hint of emotions, for she considers that a fool's play. Ai has the tendency of making other people feel uneasy, even if that may or may not have been her intentions. She's intelligent, cunning and devious; tricking her won't be a simple task.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I moved slowly, expirimenting. The pain was still there, but it wasn't as bad, but it was still enough to stop me from running. I looked around, and moved across the cage. I kept silent, crawling around on limbs not meant for an umbreon's pace. I called out occasionally in the pokemon language, but for the most part, I was looking for someone who could, or would speak to me...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back