• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMoves Games

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Explosion, a move with a base attack of 250, the highest attack, that always KO's yourself, and may sometimes Ko the enemy, depending on the status

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Tri attack, a move that is normal, bhut can either burn, paralyze, or freeze your opponent.Also, this is a move not learned by much pokemon

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Sing, a non-attacking move thta will most likely send your foe int a deep sleep, or as we call it sometimes, dreamland

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Air cutter, a flying type move that not a lot of people ever hear of.Lots of flying pokemon can learn the move

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Kinesis, a psychic type move that will possybly lower your opponents accuracy by one level

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Dragon rage, a dragon type move that will always do 40 damage to your opponent no matter what the status of the battle is

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Water gun, a weak water type move that is standard for almost all water type pokemon can learn

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Explosion, a strong move with a base attack of 250 that has the power to oHKO your opponent, but, you get knocked out no matter what

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Twister, a dragon type move that will hit your opponent even if they have used the hm move fly

Back