• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeTuber and Remixer Here!

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    Hey everyone! My name is AlmightyArceus, and I'm a PokeTuber and Remixer! I heard about this forum from ElectricMudkip, and heard this was a good place to get involved in projects as well as get commissions etc, and overall just a great community in general! Either way, it's wonderful to meet you! Check out my channel if you want to get to know my work a little bit better! Happy to be here! :)

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Welcome to the forums man. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Pretty cool videos on your yt channel as well.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Cool that you've got a buddy here already, and I wish you luck on your commitments and commissions here. ^^ It's nice to meet you too! How long have you been on Youtube, and been a remixer? Being a remixer sounds like a blast; the talent these days are quite awesome. <33

In any case, feel free to stop on by our many boards, and we'd love to see you around! If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask! And I hope we'll be great friends. c:

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    Cool that you've got a buddy here already, and I wish you luck on your commitments and commissions here. ^^ It's nice to meet you too! How long have you been on Youtube, and been a remixer? Being a remixer sounds like a blast; the talent these days are quite awesome. <33

In any case, feel free to stop on by our many boards, and we'd love to see you around! If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask! And I hope we'll be great friends. c:
    I've had my channel since January 2010, but was on YouTube about 4 years prior and was inspired by the OG remixers like PokeRemixStudios (who is now actually a friend of mine). Trying to pump out more content these days, especially in the hype of Sun and Moon!

Glad to be here! I'm excited to see everything this Pokemon Community has to offer! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    Heyy there! welcome to PC, glad your friend told you about the forums!

I'll remind you that, you can add a link to your channel in your signature. We do allow that kind of advertisement! I'm curious, what kind of projects do you have in mind? I'm pretty sure you can do a lot of things, I just want to know if there's any section that you would be really interested on.

Feel free to ask if you ever need help! we're all here to help you. Good luck with your projects :)

I'm open for a lot of different musical projects, from creating content for fan-made games, to general remix commissions, to commissions specific to the user! It all depends on what is needed! :)

Back