• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Popplio is a BAMF and all, but...

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    I like Popplio. I'm going to pick Popplio.

That being said, I feel like a Platypus starter (Water typing, possibly with the dual type being Poison) would of been god-tier. Who agrees with me on that? What types of animals were you hoping to see play the roles of our starters in S&M that didn't quite get the chance?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm glad we finally got a feline starter with Litten. As for the other two I would've preferred a Dolphin Pokemon for the Water-type and perhaps some sort of Peacock Pokemon which coincidentally could've been Grass/Flying.

Years
  • Like Blue, I wouldn't have minded a Grass-type peacock and Water-type dolphin. I would have made the Fire-type a rabbit so that it stays with the Chinese Zodiac theme.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • I'm glad we finally got a feline starter with Litten. As for the other two I would've preferred a Dolphin Pokemon for the Water-type and perhaps some sort of Peacock Pokemon which coincidentally could've been Grass/Flying.
    I'm pretty sure there's bound to be a dolphin Pokémon to be in SM because it's based on Hawaii :D

I'd secretly wanted a fire wallaby starter because there are wallabies native to Hawaii

Back