• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possibilities for region 5 of pokemon.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Now that map i posted about 7 months ago was a bit cramped if you remember. Not much goin on to the west of johto or the north of hoenn just lots of sea and clouds covering up a strip of area and goin north to the faded lands above the landmass of johto/kanto starting from:cianwood! So there is a possibility. Possibility 2 is the region above kanto and then johtos above region.(come you know that is goin to happen. Its inevitable.)Or possibility 3 is(and is my favorite) a region under sinnoh.What?! might be your answer but here me out. Nintendo and gamefreak have a strange way of goin ok lets put clouds. No one would guess clouds hide region 5! YeaH ok nintendo Ive been with pokemon from the start. Clouds always mean something in your book. And concidently i thought of it after seeing a large mass of clouds hovering over a whole area of the map and some of mount coronet mountain strip. So what are your thoughts. Do you think nintendo is that smart to do that or are they stupid enough to stop with japan regions of pokemon and now ???? regions of pokemon?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm not quite sure what you are saying, as all of that seemed to be a little bunched up. However, from what I do understand; I believe that Gamefreak and Nintendo will continue to base Pokémon regions loosely on regions of Japan. The next region could be anywhere around Japan, and I'm just not certain which area they are going to pick.

The idea about the area South of Sinnoh is pretty interesting, though wouldn't that just be North of Kanto as the Sinnoh region is based on Hokkaido? I suppose we will just have to wait and see what tricky Gamefreak has up their sleeve. :o

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Intresting...
    Although i didn't understand that much,cause its cramped like what Hiidoran said.
    Yeah,Its based on Japans geographical feature.Maybe Gamefreak planned it in the start to make way for th possible 5th gen...South Sinnoh.

boss jr.

Wii Experience
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Actually I heard part of one of the regions where based on like kansas or something! So it's not all that far fetched of an idea. Also Gen-5 is still a ways off being that Ninty still has to reintroduce the Johto region similar to how they did Fire Red & Leafe Green! After that a new region & +100 Pokémon & whatever else will be released! So there's plenty of time for the big N & GameFreak to explore their options!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years

Ok see how the japan country is? Now imagine sinnoh turned and boom put that last bit of mountain as a gate to sinnoh after the 5th gen story finished and then creat a gen 6 directly under. Or dont and make up a fake land above under or around sinnoh and other regions. You never know!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    They should do the Tohoku region(area South of Sinnoh, North of Kanto/Johto). I live there and there is a lot to do. The North gets really icey and snowy during the Winter so they could do that. There's also an abundance of foresty areas, and a popular lake(Towada) in the area. They could do more bug Pokemon cuz there's like a ton of mosquitoes here, but there's a lot to work with in the area if they want to do something with it.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Exactly the region 5 that i was tlaking about that could link with sinnoh. And the area round orre as a region itself.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I know its a double post! I did it to update and sorry if offended mods!
    Edit number 5 million:
    *whistles* After looking through a forum(bulbapedias lol)I foun the greatest renditon of what the pokemon map could and mabye would look like. Just as a guess you know!

If that dont happen i would be sad. I mean that is the best possible thought for gen 5 aqnd 6!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    The Honshu part above Kanto/Johto and below Sinnoh makes great map :P

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Ah cookie i mean link smash!
    I just love your topics!! XD

The region with the yellow border are big! im guessing two regions from there, who knows?
    Region with red borders are well, not that big...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No prob fade! I acually made this cause im wondering if nintendo would be smart to do this or no. I mean for the yellow are it could be 2 regions. One region to get the possibilty of sinnoh getting a continuation thing with a region making a 2 region game(oh yeah baby thats what i like to here) and then use the rest of the yellow for some other time and then have a johto remake but instead gen 6 with the red region connected to the johto region later on. That sound good fade?

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Dude, if that were to happend and i still dont own a ds...
    I'll sell my self on ebay
    Thats freakin awesome!!

Yeah, your point does sound like it might happend... Using the north area of the yellow region to connect with sinnoh, you sir are a genius!
    Tell me more of these ideas of yours!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No not 3 regions what i meant was...better yet leave it. I am goin to make a better theory. Yellow area has one region that is with sinnoh that goes to about say that long strip of land that goes to bills cottage. Stops where that starts. Then that last bit of land goes in a new region up to say where olivine is. That region and the new rest of that could go with johto in a tri region game. Get me?

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Yeah, kinda...
    But dont cha think thats one region too big?
    Is it even possible to have it in the game? If it was to be made for wii than it is possible but for the ds... they might start with the red region first...

Back