• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Possibility for the trainer to level up as well?

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    He won't actually fight, but think of this:

Once all your pokemon die, if you run into a wild pokemon, it will attack you, if you faint, then you go to the pokemoncenter.

You level up for walking around, and batteling, and collecting stuff.
    Certain stats will affect what pokemon appear, such as your level. Maybe at level 50 you will see different stuff than at level 5.
    Maybe there will be a luck stat, which affects how lucky you are in terms of items and finding rare pokemon.

That be cool, right?

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
    Years
    You'd certainly be fitter if you ran more than you flew, surfed or rode around on your bike. Personally I think they shoudl get rid of bikes, cos I'd liek to ride my dodrio. But yeah that's cool. I've always wondered what it would be like pokémonless.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Nice ideas, and riding Pokemon would be awesome! Too bad Nintendo is too conservative to implement any of these features. =\

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
    Very interesting ideas you have. It would be cool if these features did exist. Like aragornbird said though, nintendo won't have it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Yeah you should be able to ride Pokemon. Rapidash and Tauros are the best Pokemon to ride on. But if there was a TM called Ride where is its effect at.

:t092:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Back