• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possible bug? Inkay won't evolve

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
  • So, while battling the Totem Pok?mon during Mallow's trial, my Inkay grew to level 30, upon which I turned the 3DS upside down and finished off its partner Pok?mon that way. Once the battle ended, Inkay didn't evolve.

After the battle, I turned the 3DS upside down again and used a Rare Candy on it. Still nothing.

Did anyone had this happen to them? I know my gyroscope works, I've been taking pictures using the Pok?finder and everything. So... I don't know what to do.

EDIT: Never mind, I managed to make it evolve after quitting and restarting the game and using another rare candy. Maybe the cutscene after the battle against the Totem Pok?mon messed things up? I don't know, but, yeah, be aware that that can happen.

Last edited:
    Back