• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Post game blues

PepeVonDoom

Playing Pokemon X
Years
  • So, I'm a beginner to intermediate player when it comes to Pokemon. I've beaten the elite 4, become champion and have hunted down all the legendary Pokemon but now I find myself not as interested in the game as I was before. What are you guys doing post main story that keeps you coming back?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    Collecting shinies
    Breeding
    Battling online
    Battle maison
    wonder trade
    fill pokedex

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    I'm trying to breed a shiny Spritzee, have pretty much just finished the Looker missions, trying to collect as many Pokemon as I can, GTS/Wonder Trade, Battle Maison and visiting cafes in Cyllage, Laverre and Anistar to see rare Pokemon and buying stuff from Boutiques. I'm also trying to train up a new party of Pokemon. Will be hunting down some Legendaries soon and collecting Mega Stones amongst other stuff. :)

kirbasaur

Human-Ivasaur hybrid
    Years
  • the in game music

i know that it is not from x and y but the second town in black and wight has the second best music right next to kanto's rout 1(in leaf green)

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • As it has been since from the first generation of games, the two first ones are always really boring and they don't have much to do. It's always the third installation of the generation to have more things to do such as rechallenge Gym Leaders and have things like World Tournament etc. I suggest that you learn how to breed, IV and EV train Pokémon so when you get the third version you have done pretty much all the work already. Then you just borrow someones 3DS and trade your trained Pokémon to it and voilá - you have full team ready to beat again some other player's asses.

...or then you can just play with Wonder Trade and for example hunt Shiny Pokémon like I do at the moment.

Back