• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Post in thread queue > 72h

El Munico

Ricardo
Years
  • Dear Moderators,

I hope this message finds you well.

A few days ago, I submitted a post in the Recruitment section, which is currently pending approval or rejection from the moderation team. According to forum rules, I had to wait at least 48 hours before asking this question here. As it has been slightly more than that, I was wondering if there might be an update on the status of my submission or if there is anything further I need to do to expedite the process.

Furthermore, I noticed that the view count on my post is presently at twelve. I was curious if these views are solely from my own visits, as I've checked the status of the post multiple times.

Thank you in advance for your help and clarification on these matters.

Wishing you a splendid day!

Years
  • Dear Moderators,

I hope this message finds you well.

A few days ago, I submitted a post in the Recruitment section, which is currently pending approval or rejection from the moderation team. According to forum rules, I had to wait at least 48 hours before asking this question here. As it has been slightly more than that, I was wondering if there might be an update on the status of my submission or if there is anything further I need to do to expedite the process.

Furthermore, I noticed that the view count on my post is presently at twelve. I was curious if these views are solely from my own visits, as I've checked the status of the post multiple times.

Thank you in advance for your help and clarification on these matters.

Wishing you a splendid day!

Apologies for the wait - I believe the team has been contacted now, so you should get an update soon. I'll keep an eye out and poke them if this isn't the case.

I can't grab the specifics, but view count in threads are of all users, not just yourself. So this could possibly be other people viewing it too.

Back