• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Power-ups

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Some games have "power-ups," which give boost to your character and improve their strength. What are your thoughts on them? Of all video games, which power-up would have to be your most favorite and why? How often do you like using power-ups—all the time, sometimes, or never? If you choose not to use power-ups at all, then why don't you?

Years
    I guess one of fav power ups is the Fire Flower featured in various Mario games. It's that iconic really.

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
    Hmmm, I'd have to say I love the magnetic shield in Sonic games. It's so fun seeing all those little rings flying towards you.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
    My favorite powerup? The Double Cherry from Super Mario 3D World.

Why? Well, it clones you every time you find a Double Cherry, no matter how many clones you have. And you get to control the clones. And if the original one has a powerup already...

Basically, once I was playing as Toad. And he had just gotten the Fire Flower. And throughout the level, I got 3 Double Cherries...

QUADRUPLE FIRE TOAD MADNESS!

Back