• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Praise the user above

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This will sound a little odd, but I like reading your small rants in the general pokemon forums. (even if they aren't intended as such, I generally like seeing opinionated writing).

Days
  • A very nice person who is very calm, silent and I guess loves Mystery Dungeon to quite an extent. An amazing person as well, who brings lots of surprising replies in many threads, which also helped me to learn something new. Also has many skills, and that is visible clearly from many question-answer so far in Forum Games.

(Although I am pretty much sure that you will be live on the forum within next 3.5 to 4.5 hours)

Which shows how much consistent the timings are for our friend !! And personally speaking, I enjoy playing with you around the forums!

:smile::smile::smile:

Back