• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Presidential Candidates / Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    I counted a few canidates votes...

a1337a: 4 Votes
    amphros23: 2 Votes
    Sapphire Latios: 10 Votes
    PiroMunkie: 10 Votes
    Jedi_Amara: 23 Votes
    Forest Grovyle: 36 Votes

...Not as easy as it may seem...

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Two things...
    Should the thread be closed at midnight?

And if JA and Sawah's coalition is approved, then I guess today is our last day to make an alliance. I still don't like the idea, and I'm still not sure if it's really approved yet.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm... not too sure about the coalition -- how would it work, exactly? o.o;

I'll probably be closing the thread fairly soon. Won't get the votes counted up until tomorrow at the earliest, though.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    I figured that, Erica, considering how many votes there is and cutting the election back about an hour isn't going to get you the results today, amphros. The coalition, well it is like Sarah and JA have a coalition which means that whoever gets the lesser amount of votes between them two gives the person with the largest amount of votes of the two their votes. So let's say that JA got 20 votes, but Sarah got 40, JA would give Sarah her 20 giving Sarah a grand total of 60 which in end could push Sarah ahead of someone who was ahead of her before and having a better chance of getting vice president or president. In my opinion it is cheap and unfair and I don't think it should be approved.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    However, it was approved by Greg due to the fact that there was no rule against it, and one cannot be put in place while the election is running; it must be done beforehand if it is to be done. Greg accepted this fact.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Well me and Forest Grovyle asked to be in a group/alliance w/e its called and they said no...I pm'd her about it agian and if yours approved then ours is to.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    Your on the wrong page. What JA and Sarah are doing is whoever gets the least amount of votes out of them two, the person with the least amount of votes gives all of their votes to the other person who has more votes. Reread my post again whenever I was explaining it. There is no running with a person so that you get president and vice president. They have been saying that since this thing first started.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Mmm... I don't think that's really fair. They aren't your votes to make decisions with -- the people who voted for you obviously did it for a reason, so to cast away their opinions to give another candidate a boost doesn't make sense. I want to be as fair as possible here.

Erm... in all honesty, I haven't really been paying all that much attention to this thread, having been banned from the computer for a significant amount of time recently. So who's still in the running? I'll still be tallying up every vote and everything, but I'm not sure who's dropped out. And if they have dropped out, I... don't think it would be fair to give their votes to another candidate, even if that's what the former candidate wants ._.;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back