• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pretty/Ugly Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
  • I really don't find any Pokemon to be ugly, just because of the style they're drawn in. The anime makes them all look fairly cutesy, even Muk and Grimer.

The prettiest in my opinion, though, is Gardevoir. Just look at that elegance!

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I don't have an overall opinion on the most beautiful and ugliest, so I'll name a few:

Most beautiful: Gardevoir, Milotic, Ninetales, Articuno, Dragonair, Vaporeon and Espeon.
    Ugliest: Relicanth, Venusaur, Huntail and Exploud.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Well, I think the most beautiful Pokemon is Ninetales. :33 I've just always liked the overall appearance of it and those tails are just so pretty. <33 As far as not-so-pretty Pokemon go...I've never been too fond of Nosepass because of...well, that nose. XD;

~Kelsey

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Prettiest: Milotic, Suicune, Dragonair, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Absol
    Ugliest: Grimer, Koffing, Claydol, Crawdaunt, Nosepass, Geodude, Graveler, Jynx, Marshtomp

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • My contenders for prettiest:
    Ninetales, Suicune, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Dragonair, Articuno, Gardevoir, Roselia...all favorites of mine. ^^ I adore elegance.

Ugliest: Shiftry, Exploud, Nosepass...pretty standard answers, I guess. I have others but they'd -probably- top the list.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • Listies:

Pretties:
    -Gardevoir
    -Ninetales
    -Vaporeon
    -Espeon
    -Dragonair
    -Delcatty
    -Suicune

Uglies:
    -Jynx
    -Smoochum
    -Maquerain
    -Medicham
    -Exeggutor
    -Pelipper
    -Venusaur

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    What's up with flaming Feebas and Relicanth? ;-;

I don't just have one Pokémon, which I think is the prettiest and one that looks the ugliest, I'll make a list:

Prettiest

Cradily
    Feebas
    They are both cute and beautiful, the perfect combination ^_^
    Relicanth
    Muk
    They are both extremely cute in my opinion ^_^
    Ninetales - Such a magnificient Pokémon <3
    Dragonair - Just like Cradily and Feebas, this thing is both beautiful and cute
    Butterfree - The sheer cuteness of this Pokémon is just overwhelming
    Ivysaur - It's so kawaii <3
    Venusaur - Strong, but strangely cute <3
    Rattata and Raticate - These two are extremely cute too
    Pidgeotto and Pidgeot - They are both so magnificient and elegant
    Articuno - It's always been my favourite legendary, just like Pidgeotto and Pidgeot, Articuno is extremely elegant
    Charmeleon - Kawaiiness! ^_^
    Tentacruel - Strangely cute... somehow O.o
    Dunsparce - It's cute, strong and cool <3

Other Pokémon on this list include Beedrill, Haunter, Lugia, Spinda and X amount of other Pokémon

Ugliest
    Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza - They are just huge lumps
    Registeel, Regirock and Regice - W00t, Nintendo made a Rock, a chunk of ice and a chunk of steel, what do they want, a cookie? -_-
    Nosepass - The nose is just... ugh
    Nuzleaf and Seedot - They just look... ugly =/

There are more, but I can't bother to write down them all.

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Prettiest: Articuno, Ho-oh, Gardevoir

Ugliest: Glalie, Jynx

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Prettiest: definitely Milotic, Ho-oh, Gardevoir... Who else... Lugia, Articuno, Suicune... Also, Gulpin, Swalot, Swinub & Piloswine, because of their cuteness.
    Ugliest: for me, it's Loudred. That's because the ear thingies are just... urgh... >_>

Years
  • Prettiest Ninetails,Espeon,Dragonair,luvdisc,Articuno,suicune,pidgeot,Umbreon,Ho-Oh,Butterfree,Beautifly,Ivysaur

Ulgliest:Shiftry,Jynx,Glalie,Nosepass,magikarp,nuzleaf,seedot,feebas,medicham,Smoochum

Mari-Ashley

http://www.ashketchum.nl
    Years
  • I do not find any Pokémon ugly; each and every Pokémon has something that makes me find them interesting.
    The prettiest.... probably Suicune.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    well i have alot: prettyful: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Typhlosion, Quilava, Spinarak, Butterfree, Igglybuff, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Weepinbell, Bellossom, Poliwag, Nidoran female, Psyduck, Ninetales, Growlithe, Meowth, Persian, Elekid, Staryu, All Eevee forms, Teddiursa, Blissey, Lapras, Charmander, Entei, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Torchic, Beautifly, Silcoon, Azurill, Goldeen, Skitty, Roselia, Swablu, Altaria, Milotic, Chimeco, Shuppet, Pikachu, Luvdisc, Regice

and i'm sorry to the other pokemon but: thumbs down: All of the other Hoenn types not mentined and that's all for me! but the rest are ok

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2006
    Prettiest: Goldeen, Vileplume.

Ugliest: Lombre.

Ya thats all I can think of...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back