• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
Years
  • One thing i do know (since i worked at gamestop) is that people "hack" pokes to make them shiny, meaning that nothing would change but THAT. I know simply because my buddy is know as team rocket in his store and catches pokes to make them shiny with the powersave, which i used to sell... A LOT!

ONLY THING IS... you cant actually tell if such pokemon is trully shiny, as the game wont read as hacked, as it is, (calling hacked since it was not caught shiny). I have received shiny from trades, yet one cant tell if trainers would catch them, or powersave them.

Just throwing that out there to be taken in consideration hehe. Like i said experience at gamestop, there's a lot more about pokemon than i would know haha.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Just to let everyone know, I haven't lost interest or anything. Just kinda been busy for the past few days! Really sorry. Anyway, is there any real confirmation on what typing I'll be getting? I ask because I'll be making my team in-game very soon :]

I thumbed through the pages and the types, and got this list - of the current leaders and their types.

1st: Exile - Steel/Flying
    2nd: Euphoric - Dragon/Bug
    3rd: Polar Spectrum - Flying/Fighting
    4th: Zekrom - Fire/ Rock
    5th: Charizard Man - Ground/Dragon
    6th: TGM - Water/Ground
    7th: Fokko - Grass/Fire
    8th: Cyclone - Dark/Fairy
    9th: enigma - Fairy/Steel
    10th: BlueBoi - Ice / Ghost
    11th: AdamEternal - Electric/Psychic
    12th: Falkbalk - Rock (second skipped)
    13th: Ultraviolence - Bug/Water
    14th: Ferraligator - Ghost/Dark
    15th: Ozymandias - Psychic/Electric

Meaning, Fighting, Grass, Normal, and Poison are all left for you to pick from for your primary type, and Fire, Grass, Ice, Normal, and Poison are all left for your secondary type to choose from. ^^ Hope there's a combo in there somewhere you can have fun with - annnnd guys we should probably decide at what point we reset the type pool to choose from hahah. Because we're getting low already. :I And while we're on that tangent - we should decide if and when we should shuffle typings again.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • I thumbed through the pages and the types, and got this list - of the current leaders and their types.

Meaning, Fighting, Grass, Normal, and Poison are all left for you to pick from for your primary type, and Fire, Grass, Ice, Normal, and Poison are all left for your secondary type to choose from. ^^ Hope there's a combo in there somewhere you can have fun with - annnnd guys we should probably decide at what point we reset the type pool to choose from hahah. Because we're getting low already. :I And while we're on that tangent - we should decide if and when we should shuffle typings again.

What do you mean shuffle types? I want to stay as ghost/dark til i die lol xD

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I thumbed through the pages and the types, and got this list - of the current leaders and their types.

Polar, per my last message above, let's wait and see if Fokko is reinstated before giving Grass as a first choice and Fire as a second. If so, she will want to maintain her types. In one of the e-mails, she told me she still really wants to help with the league.

Grass is available as a second pick, anyway.

Also, how do you have a different number of types as first choice (4) and second choice (5)? (Never mind, FalkBalk hasn't been here.

EDIT: Tetra, if your selection of the other available types is not affected by whether Fokko returns or not, then go ahead and pick; however, if you want Fire in particular, or any combination involving Grass and a pick from the second list that isn't on the first, I suggest waiting. Keeping Grass/Fire reserved for now, the first list is: Normal, Fighting, and Poison. The second list is Normal, Grass, Poison, and Ice. I'd be more inclined to boot Falkbalk now pending explanation of inactivity and make Rock available for a first pick, too.

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Because Falkbalk, if he's still in the league (probably no after no activity tomorrow) has a first type but not a second.
    Yes, I noted in an edit that I figured it out.

Well this looks interesting. Been looking for a league.
    Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
  • Oh wow, stuff happened while I was away.

Anyways, what was that about people possibly getting the chance to pick Grass or Fire if they were unable to? I'd love Fire but I'm still not really sure what's happening lol.

Years
  • I dunno about reinstating fokko/the veteran, we should hold our leaders to a certain standard of integrity and judging by the pic tb posted they arent too remorseful of what theyd done.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Regardless of what happens with that, he lied about his Pokemon to everyone here. You can see that very plainly just a few pages back. And even overlooking that, he's not here now, and can't be here. So there's no reason those types should be held in reserve, especially with new people having to pick from the slim list of types leftover from the draft already.

Tetra or Cobra, whoever joins should be able to choose from Fighting, Grass, Normal, Rock, and Poison for primary types, and Fire, Grass, Ice, Normal, and Poison for secondary types. Anybody else feel the same? :n

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I dunno about reinstating fokko/the veteran, we should hold our leaders to a certain standard of integrity and judging by the pic tb posted they arent too remorseful of what theyd done.
    I've PMed you a clarification on this.

I'm hopeful Fokko can return, but apparently I posted something that shouldn't have been posted here. I was trying to give information on the user herself and seem to have overstepped my bounds, so anyone who wants to know, please PM me. I was in contact with her last nite and she's distraught over this.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Normal and poison are both really potent types, I'm honestly surprised they wre both left up there both times. You could still be fire and poison though :3
    Personally, I've never been a Poison fan, and always try to slip in Poison moves with other strong learners.

All right, back to working on my team. The Togepi trade still hasn't happened BTW, so I'm still without that. At least I have two Azumarill ready for testing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I really want Fire though, so I would like to go with that ^3^
    I'll get to planning my team. I'll let you guys know when I've got a good plan!

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Personally, I've never been a Poison fan, and always try to slip in Poison moves with other strong learners.

All right, back to working on my team. The Togepi trade still hasn't happened BTW, so I'm still without that. At least I have two Azumarill ready for testing.

You and I gots a battle later today mate :J

I should totally bring 5 poison types lol

But seriously - is about 5 1/2 hours from the time of this post good?

I really want Fire though, so I would like to go with that ^3^
    I'll get to planning my team. I'll let you guys know when I've got a good plan!

Should I put you down for poison / fire then?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hmm. Fire and Rock. Now that's an interesting combo.

You and I gots a battle later today mate :J

I should totally bring 5 poison types lol

But seriously - is about 5 1/2 hours from the time of this post good?
    I'm not going to make it THAT easy now. :P

We'll see how I'm doing at the time. I was hoping to breed another Mawile today; I have an existing one, but it has 31 in everything except for Attack. Go figure. Even so, I may not use that Mega anyway as I want to test out Mega Absol. Frankly, I've never used either, but I can only try one in battle. If we're counting this as an official battle...I'll have to surprise you. :)

THE COBRA COMMANDER

Cobra Commando
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    Regardless of what happens with that, he lied about his Pokemon to everyone here. You can see that very plainly just a few pages back. And even overlooking that, he's not here now, and can't be here. So there's no reason those types should be held in reserve, especially with new people having to pick from the slim list of types leftover from the draft already.

Tetra or Cobra, whoever joins should be able to choose from Fighting, Grass, Normal, Rock, and Poison for primary types, and Fire, Grass, Ice, Normal, and Poison for secondary types. Anybody else feel the same? :n

Would like to choose Fighting/Fire

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back