• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW BUG Private Messaging System a Nightmare

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Summary:

I converse through private messages fairly often, and there's a problem where whenever I press enter, it sends me to the bottom of the page! It's pretty frustrating in terms of usability. (Also, the little subject icons were much better when they were situated at the top and out of the way.)

Bug Type:

Usability / Other Bug

Steps to Reproduce:

The scroll keeps jumping to the bottom of the page whenever I pressed enter in the message box.

Reproducibility:

Always

Expected Results:

To be able to press enter when typing a message without the page moving.

Actual Results:

Scroll keeps sending me to the bottom of the page when I press enter.

Device Configuration:

Google Chrome, Windows 10, 64-bit.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think this might be a text editor problem, as I notice it happening when I write any long post or message.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    rather than make a whole new thread for this, I'll just make a post in here real quick since it's kind of related

Clicking "Send Message" on a user's profile page does not open a drop down menu that displays "send visitor message" or "send private message" like it does on the old UI, clicking it just brings you to the top of the profile page

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Yup, can confirm it doesn?t work on the new UI.

Back