• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Project Vanguard (MASSIVE UPDATE COMING VERY SOON)

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Yayyy update, i hope i will not encounter same bug, thank you for the update 👍☺️

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    cutscreen error again this time with pictures of the error

Attachments

• Project Vanguard (MASSIVE UPDATE COMING VERY SOON)
      1.PNG
      40.1 KB · Views: 11
      2.PNG
      17.9 KB · Views: 11
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    right after the gold exam the black bars look at the pic closely when i played the scene the top and bottom bars show up after the scene check the second pic it anoying but the scene did play right but the bars didnt showed up until after the scene then they wont go away

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    right after the gold exam the black bars look at the pic closely when i played the scene the top and bottom bars show up after the scene check the second pic it anoying but the scene did play right but the bars didnt showed up until after the scene then they wont go away

The cutscene bars are a bit finicky, but healing at any pokemon center will make them go away.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    thanks for telling me and does pachirisu sopposed to have a sprit cause it looks like an egg and cool sprigatito is in the game and sobble 2 pokemon i like alot

Attachments

1.PNG
      34.1 KB · Views: 9
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hi Ayrei

Not sure if this has been reported, but I think the ability Pickup is bugged
    I'm pretty sure that every time it triggers, I get the following error:
    Judging by the arguments, which are usual Pickup items, and the fact that I didn't manage to get a single items being picked up, I'm assuming this is the cause of the issue

Attachments

Capture.PNG
      9.7 KB · Views: 3
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Cant download the game get an error message saying to many redirects

?

The download button takes you to the website where you can navigate to the download page and download both the game and the patch. There are no other redirects or url shorteners.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    it takes me there but when i try to download it from there that is when i get the error.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    it takes me there but when i try to download it from there that is when i get the error.

can you post a screenshot or video of what it looks like? or join the discord so I can help you with the issue more efficiently

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I've recently updated the website, a spreadsheet guide containing wild encounter and event Pokemon information, TM locations, List of regional variants and current chapters with their level caps can be found on the download page.

Or you can just click here

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2023
    Hi, I recently finished chapter 19 and then downloaded the latest update but now i seem to be stuck?
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey I feel dumb for asking, but is there a mixup in the download page? The Version 2.2.9 Main link seems to only give the 2.2.9 patch file instead of the full game. Unless I am in fact being dumb and I'm missing something here.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Hey I feel dumb for asking, but is there a mixup in the download page? The Version 2.2.9 Main link seems to only give the 2.2.9 patch file instead of the full game. Unless I am in fact being dumb and I'm missing something here.

holy crap ty for pointing this out, I'm permanently plagued with sleep deprivation so I guess this somehow slipped past me. Link has been updated!

Back