• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] PS: Fated Epistle - Episode 2

Can you run newer fangames? If not, do you have a smartphone?

• I CANT't run newer fangames and I DON'T have a smartphone

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I can run new fangames/ do have a smartphone

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2021
    Hey there, I've been playing this game for a few days now and I'm at the point where
    Spoiler:
    Problem is that I can't leave for the West part of town as I'm still in possession of the binoculars you're supposed to use to take photos. I've been trying to find the building you should use them in, but I'm kinda stuck and can't continue the story unless I finally do this. Help would be very appreciated at this point.

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey there, I've been playing this game for a few days now and I'm at the point where
    Spoiler:
    Problem is that I can't leave for the West part of town as I'm still in possession of the binoculars you're supposed to use to take photos. I've been trying to find the building you should use them in, but I'm kinda stuck and can't continue the story unless I finally do this. Help would be very appreciated at this point.

Hello, the building you need to use them in is the Old School (terrace), in S Art. Then you have to go back to Morty.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    So idk If I've reached the end of this version.

Spoiler:

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    So idk If I've reached the end of this version.

Spoiler:

Hello, just
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Heya, so i got the second mission (the smelly package one) and i have no clue how to get to nw (or ne i forgot with my terrible memory nd sense of directions...) artemisia, can anyone help? Also i cant find the guy fr the moooo shake. Other than that, the game is absolutely incredible from what ive played, got high hopes!

Last edited:

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Heya, so i got the second mission (the smelly package one) and i have no clue how to get to nw (or ne i forgot with my terrible memory nd sense of directions...) artemisia, can anyone help? Also i cant find the guy fr the moooo shake. Other than that, the game is absolutely incredible from what ive played, got high hopes!

Hi and welcome, so,
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hi and welcome, so,
    Spoiler:

Thx alot my man, oh and i found a minor bug, when i first got to talk to Boss, there were two of him xD

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Heya, back again, ran into problem i went to see the pidgey in route 0 for that fetch quest I got, but i fell down a tree when i tried to take the letter and now im stuck...
    I cant interact with anything other than a boulder that i cant move and a cave with a weird tile that i cant interact with. Dunno what to do now
    (Also I just want to say, i feel bad for the Courier, mans spent 2 hours trying (took me around 2 hours to try and find those damn npcs) to go to a secret area to progress to the next part of the city but was then asked to fight a dude that kicked himin the nuts (metaphorically) then he gets cockblocked by the girl hes supposed to meet, feels bad man)

Last edited:

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Heya, back again, ran into problem i went to see the pidgey in route 0 for that fetch quest I got, but i fell down a tree when i tried to take the letter and now im stuck...
    I cant interact with anything other than a boulder that i cant move and a cave with a weird tile that i cant interact with. Dunno what to do now
    (Also I just want to say, i feel bad for the Courier, mans spent 2 hours trying (took me around 2 hours to try and find those damn npcs) to go to a secret area to progress to the next part of the city but was then asked to fight a dude that kicked himin the nuts (metaphorically) then he gets cockblocked by the girl hes supposed to meet, feels bad man)

Thanks for the bug report. Regarding the tree thing:
    Spoiler:
    . Also yes, not the luckiest man in the world as you can see.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Yo, got a bug to report, if u enter turbo mode during the cutscene infront of the building on fire u will softlock urself when u save the man to theleft inside the building and u will no longer be able to interact with anything

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    And can someone pls tell me where I can learn how to push that boulder blocking me from entering fall's pass? And im also stuck for one of the clues talking abt two pipes and what i presume a bench but i cant seem to interact with the bench no dialogue box appears when i press "c" while infront of the bench.

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yo, got a bug to report, if u enter turbo mode during the cutscene infront of the building on fire u will softlock urself when u save the man to theleft inside the building and u will no longer be able to interact with anything

Thanks for your report, speedup will be disabled during certain cutscenes in the future.

And can someone pls tell me where I can learn how to push that boulder blocking me from entering fall's pass? And im also stuck for one of the clues talking abt two pipes and what i presume a bench but i cant seem to interact with the bench no dialogue box appears when i press "c" while infront of the bench.

There should be no boulder blocking you assuming you've progressed far enough in the main story. Technically, they are rock smash rocks and not boulders. The strength boulders that do exist along R0, R1 and Fall's Pass cannot be moved if you still havent returned from your
    Spoiler:
    Also,
    Spoiler:
    Regarding clue hunting, check where you are at according to these steps:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Well i do think i progressed far enough into the story tho, modesto said to go to a place called "Hermia" and to do that i have to go to falls pass yet when i got to what i presume is the way to falls pass (area next to the cave with the broken fence) there's a boulder blockin it (And I did do this after the Sylvia Battle, which goddamnit was it annoyin as hell, got hit by confusion 6 TIMES IN A ROW)
    Also Im pretty much sure that Im at the right place for the clue hunting, i interacted with the lampost next to the sick ganster, it said somethin bout two yellow pipes and a place to take a breather yet when i go back to S Art. and interact with the bench south to the pipes nothing happens... pretty much sure i did things in order but just incase can u send me a pic of the area?

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well i do think i progressed far enough into the story tho, modesto said to go to a place called "Hermia" and to do that i have to go to falls pass yet when i got to what i presume is the way to falls pass (area next to the cave with the broken fence) there's a boulder blockin it (And I did do this after the Sylvia Battle, which goddamnit was it annoyin as hell, got hit by confusion 6 TIMES IN A ROW)
    Also Im pretty much sure that Im at the right place for the clue hunting, i interacted with the lampost next to the sick ganster, it said somethin bout two yellow pipes and a place to take a breather yet when i go back to S Art. and interact with the bench south to the pipes nothing happens... pretty much sure i did things in order but just incase can u send me a pic of the area?

Sorry for the late reply. I'm giving the clue SQ a glance right now and it seems it's likely bugged - yes that is the spot but sounds like the game is expecting one more step when none should be required. In any case, go over these and do them again if you can, is there anything you've missed?
    Spoiler:

Regarding MQ progression, the "rock smash" rocks blocking off the northern rocky road to Fall's Pass should be gone now. This is where you should go. (Rocks should have disappeared)
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2022
    Loving the game :) Where do I find Tony for the Important Item quest? And how do I complete the love letter quest? I'm so stuck and want to get everything out of this game.

Back