• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    lunis my broham do u need a 5iv modest yveltal, i will prolly get oone from trade, gonna have it cloned, if u want to add it to ur collection, its urs

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    he bailed out last minute, instead i got 6iv kalos born wash rotom and 6iv shiny groudon, not sure if u would be interested in those

Years
  • he bailed out last minute, instead i got 6iv kalos born wash rotom and 6iv shiny groudon, not sure if u would be interested in those

0.o is that groudon english? If so then I would love that to replace my japanese one.:)

Can I trade you something for the shiny froakie? I have one spare shiny groudon. I have one shiny lugia, a shiny sudowoodo, shiny bliss, shiny slaking, a shiny miltank, a shiny rampardos, and a shiny carracosta. Don't know about their statistics but I have them and most are at level 100

Ps... I would also like your espurr.

Oh goodness! Somehow I missed this.
    Are any of those shinies kalos-born?

Also i have two different froakie and three different espurr in my shop :) which ones were you interested in?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    dude i know better to only offer u kalos born lol, i know howsz to readz da rulez lmao.
    i believe it has aqua jet, play rough, belly drum, super is its moveset with missing sp.attk

yes its american as well.

Years
  • dude i know better to only offer u kalos born lol, i know howsz to readz da rulez lmao.
    i believe it has aqua jet, play rough, belly drum, super is its moveset with missing sp.attk

yes its american as well.

Lol i dont even know why I mentioned the kalos born part. But that sounds great! I was trying to masuda one of those exactly a while back but gave up after a crap ton of eggs. I would love one:)

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2019
    Sorry 4 the late reply I went to bed anyway if you don't mind i would also like the 6 iv inlay. As for the froakie the 5 iv with torrent and the female espurr with infiltrator will be perfect thank you^^.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2019
    I think i would like the inkay and the froakie more. My friend code is 0834-0671-7432 if there is any other shiny legendary that you would like please just ask^^

I think i would like the shiny inkay and the froakie more. My friend code is 0834-0671-7432 if there is any other shiny legendary that you would like please just ask^^

Years
  • I think i would like the inkay and the froakie more. My friend code is 0834-0671-7432 if there is any other shiny legendary that you would like please just ask^^

I think i would like the shiny inkay and the froakie more. My friend code is 0834-0671-7432 if there is any other shiny legendary that you would like please just ask^^

Sounds good, I'm getting ready to add your fc now:)

free to trade?

Sure what is your fc and ign?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back