• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • that be yours, along the groudon, diancie. DO u have shiny gaardeviour modest?

Nah my gardevoir sucks and is also nicknamed:(
    I actually got a shiny groudon tonight but if you want me to clone that, diancie, and both of your floette I still can:)
    I'm still very much interested in that azumarill, but i would like to offer you something nice from the shop ( if i read that correctly and you were giving it to me for free, if not just ignore this, XD).

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Nah my gardevoir sucks and is also nicknamed:(
    I actually got a shiny groudon tonight but if you want me to clone that, diancie, and both of your floette I still can:)
    I'm still very much interested in that azumarill, but i would like to offer you something nice from the shop ( if i read that correctly and you were giving it to me for free, if not just ignore this, XD).

I need the diancie, shiny groudon, azumarill, shiny amaura, and shiny 5iv modest gardeviour which can also add to ur shop. I also have both jolly and timid american 5iv ideal shiny charizards if you need that as well. ur shiny competitie skiddo and inkay interest me... lol

Years
  • I need the diancie, shiny groudon, azumarill, shiny amaura, and shiny 5iv modest gardeviour which can also add to ur shop. I also have both jolly and timid american 5iv ideal shiny charizards if you need that as well. ur shiny competitie skiddo and inkay interest me... lol

Let me grab skiddo off the bank. Those charizards sound great too:) so 7 clones, how many copies of each?:) and thank you for letting me add them to my shop:)!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    No prob, u and RNC have been more than helpful so its the LEAST i can do. Anytime I have something, in matter of make me of list of competitive shinies u need, i may have it, in regards to kb. 2-3 copies of each should do the trick and of course u keep one of each.

Years
  • No prob, u and RNC have been more than helpful so its the LEAST i can do. Anytime I have something, in matter of make me of list of competitive shinies u need, i may have it, in regards to kb. 2-3 copies of each should do the trick and of course u keep one of each.

Aww thank you:)
    I just realized what time it is though, I could possibly do the initial trade if you want but I don't have time to do any cloning tonight. But if you want to do the initial, i will work on them as soon as i get home tomorrow from work. 3 clones plus the originals for you and then a set for me:)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Aww thank you:)
    I just realized what time it is though, I could possibly do the initial trade if you want but I don't have time to do any cloning tonight. But if you want to do the initial, i will work on them as soon as i get home tomorrow from work. 3 clones plus the originals for you and then a set for me:)

yeah its ur call

Years
  • We can go ahead and do the initial trade then, I think you will like the extras I picked out:) the shiny inkay and skiddo of course, but I picked out some other random neat things I had:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back