• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

13mjvr

Pokeradar Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Interested in the following females:

Lotead Safari ball egg moves
    Repeat ball cyndaquil
    Nest ball chikorita
    Dive ball Totodile

Can offer 4 of these (all of them perfect IVs and best nature)

Horsea Lure ball with 4 egg moves
    Chansey Love ball with 4 egg moves
    Magikarp Lure ball
    Scyther Sport ball wih defog
    Skarmory Heavy ball with 4 egg moves

Years
  • Interested in the following females:

Lotead Safari ball egg moves
    Repeat ball cyndaquil
    Nest ball chikorita
    Dive ball Totodile

Can offer 4 of these (all of them perfect IVs and best nature)

Horsea Lure ball with 4 egg moves
    Chansey Love ball with 4 egg moves
    Magikarp Lure ball
    Scyther Sport ball wih defog
    Skarmory Heavy ball with 4 egg moves

Oh those look lovely:) I will four for four (no magikarp) if you would like:) I won't be able to do it tonight, but how about tomorrow around this same time or a little earlier?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2019
    Heyo it's me again i have some more shines that i would like and i have a bunch of legendaries (I wasn't willing to trade them at first but now i am) I have: Palkia, zapdos, mewtwo, lugia, ho-oh, raikou, moltress, articuno, entei, and virizion. It's a big collection not sure on stats but it is big. I would like the protean froakie that you have, the female espurr, 6 iv honedge, 6iv revenant, and your 5iv female fletchling. I know i'm asking for a lot but like you I am a shiny collector.

Years
  • Heyo it's me again i have some more shines that i would like and i have a bunch of legendaries (I wasn't willing to trade them at first but now i am) I have: Palkia, zapdos, mewtwo, lugia, ho-oh, raikou, moltress, articuno, entei, and virizion. It's a big collection not sure on stats but it is big. I would like the protean froakie that you have, the female espurr, 6 iv honedge, 6iv revenant, and your 5iv female fletchling. I know i'm asking for a lot but like you I am a shiny collector.

Hey hey :)

Hmm I'm not too interested in legendaries, would you happen to have anything from my wants section? I can always clone whatever you may have and return the originals back to you:)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Can we trade a shiny froakie(protean) for my nestball bagon
    6iv if possible or else 5 will do
    mention if you need any other pokemon

if you have a shiny lugia or raikou could you give me a clone ,i'll give you three pokemon
    1)quick ball vespiquen & 2) repeat ball scyther & 3) Quick ball absol or quick ball Pawniard

name: Satya (Tanmay in pokemon y)
    fc:4699-7119-0412

Last edited:
    Years
  • Can we trade a shiny froakie(protean) for my nestball bagon
    6iv if possible or else 5 will do
    mention if you need any other pokemon

if you have a shiny lugia or raikou could you give me a clone ,i'll give you three pokemon
    1)quick ball vespiquen & 2) repeat ball scyther & 3) Quick ball absol or quick ball Pawniard

I'm at work so I can't trade, but are any of those shiny? Nothing up there is on my freebie list:(
    I'm afraid rules 13,14, and 15 were possibly overlooked:(

And the gengar yesterday broke those rules but I let it slide since we were already in the middle of a trade and plus, technically, I should have had that gengar listed in my freebies section anyways since it was an extra but I hadn't typed it in yet.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    so what would you like for shiny froakie(protean)/shiny greninja(protean)
    or could you give me a freebie clauncher
    I'll be available at 11 to 12 pm gmt
    sorry i missed rule no.15
    apologies
    fc:4699-7119-0412  )

And thnx for being lenient last time

btw i got a gengarite ,and the white mega gengar looks so awesome thnx a lot

Last edited:
    Years
  • so what would you like for shiny froakie(protean)/shiny greninja(protean)
    or could you give me a freebie clauncher
    I'll be available at 11 to 12 pm gmt
    sorry i missed rule no.15
    apologies
    fc:4699-7119-0412  )

And thnx for being lenient last time

btw i got a gengarite ,and the white mega gengar looks so awesome thnx a lot

you are welcome, I love love love white mega gengar. You can have the clauncher:)
    Do you have anything in my 'wants' section for the froakie/greninja?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    you are welcome, I love love love white mega gengar. You can have the clauncher:)
    Do you have anything in my 'wants' section for the froakie/greninja?
    not in shinies

leave the froakie i'll make the same offer for a shiny fenneken that i made for Froakie
    a nest ball non shiny bagon

what would you want far a phione ?

Last edited:
    Years
  • not in shinies

leave the froakie i'll make the same offer for a shiny fenneken that i made for Froakie
    a nest ball non shiny bagon

what would you want far a phione ?

you can have the fennekin, clauncher(that was from another post right?) and phione all for free, they are in my freebies section:)

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Hey. : )
    I've got some new Pokéball females and shinies up - are there any you are interested in? If so perhaps we could exchange some female balls again. :3 Just let me know!

Years
  • Hey. : )
    I've got some new Pokéball females and shinies up - are there any you are interested in? If so perhaps we could exchange some female balls again. :3 Just let me know!
    sure:) It will be a little while before I can trade though. Which of mine are you interested in so I know how many to pick from your dream balls:)

Would love that free adamant zygarde if possible ^^

the free zygarde isn't adamant, it's brave with no real impressive iv's, but you are welcome to that. it will be a little while before I can do anything though.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2015
    Sorry I misunderstood, but I would still very much like it though it is brave natured! ^^
    Would also love shiny Gardevoir, and Manetric :-)!

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • sure:) It will be a little while before I can trade though. Which of mine are you interested in so I know how many to pick from your dream balls:)

the free zygarde isn't adamant, it's brave with no real impressive iv's, but you are welcome to that. it will be a little while before I can do anything though.

Thought it would be easier if you pick first as I am not after anything in specific haha just trying to get some exchange. u^u
    I would fancy something Colosseum related but I understand if those are off limits for me.
    Well these are some i would be interested in:
    Love ball - caterpie
    Level ball -
    koffing
    Friendball -
    pidgey
    Heavy ball -
    Onix

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back