• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho...Aura?

PsychoAura

'Yo.
    Years
    Meow, me...wait, no I'm not a cat. :P
    So, hi. I'm PsychoAura, but you can call me thereturnofdoritosxD or LakituGamer.
    I'm a 13 years old guy that is trying to learn something about hacking Mario games...but maybe I'll also try to hack Pokémon. When I'm not doing school related stuff, I like playing videogames, making NSMB levels, hanging out with my friends, and other generic computer activities, such as browsing the internet.
    Actually, I know how to hack NSMB and I mostly like to hack it...because it's somehow simple but it still can be a challenge.

So, um...hello to the whole Pokécommunity.

Last edited:
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, PsychoAura! It's never too late to join PC, so I'm sure you'll be happy you made the best decision of your life.

Northstar recommended some sections that may be of interest to you, especially ROM Hacking which is the go-to place for all your hacking needs. And while you're there, you will learn great hacking skills from others who hang around there. The Video Games board is also one worth visiting since you do love gaming, and PC has a huge gaming community. No matter what you like, PC has it all covered!

Well I had lots of fun meeting you, and do leave me a message on my profile if you ever want to chat or make a new friend. And of course, our staff team are always there to help you when you need them! Anyways, have fun and do try to stick around.

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Gwaaaar! Dragon right here givin' you a hello! Welcome to the forums today, Aura, and I hope you're havin' a good morning. :3

Hmmm, hackin Mario games, you say? I haven't known someone who has done that yet, but, this is a nice surprise! Best of luck to you on that! Ah, and of course, we have a whole section dedicated in Pokemon ROM hacks, which was mentioned, so, I hope you'll have fun with that! <33

What video games do you enjoy? Ones from Nintendo? Which yeah, I can understand; I love em' Nintendo games as well! Mmm, I also mod the VG board, so, if you have any questions about that forum should you choose to visit, you can ask myself, or my partners!

And hope to see you around soon! Take care, and enjoy your day! (:

PsychoAura

'Yo.
    Years
    Thanks to everyone for welcoming! :)

Hmm...I'll probably won't post much in ROM hacking, since I have found some good boards on which I can share my projects...but I'll probably use it to share my projects even here with the community.

And, Dragon: I mainly like Mario games...mainly 2D ones because it's pretty easy to learn the controls and all the other gameplay stuff. But I also like games of other franchises such as Kirby or Pokémon. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    And, Dragon: I mainly like Mario games...mainly 2D ones because it's pretty easy to learn the controls and all the other gameplay stuff. But I also like games of other franchises such as Kirby or Pokémon. :)

Oh yeah? o: That's cool. :]

Do you have a 3DS?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hiya PsychoAura. It sure are not quite common to see anyone hack Mario games here, but I think you can post about your Mario hack in ROM Hacking section as anyone has mentioned, I'm sure it will be received well as much as many Pokémon hacks around too :)

Besides of that, I'm sure you can talk about almost everything, from Tech stuffs, or even daily life because like Hikamaru just said, PC have all things covered. I hope best wishes in your hacking journey, and welcome to PC. Enjoy your stay ok?

PsychoAura

'Yo.
    Years
    So, uh...I've noticed that there are a lot of forums on which I can talk on and many good and kind users. Thanks to everyone for welcoming...indeed. :)

Back