• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: QuarantineCrystal [FULL FAKEDEX - 12 GYM+ DEMO OUT NOW!] v. 0.804 - updated 03/02/2024

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    0.804 update:
    • Typo fixes, dialogue tweaks
    • Minor sprite updates
    • Overworld actions list greatly expanded
    • Two Pokemon have changed types
    • Minor movepool updates to a few Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    The previous 0.804 revision had a mistake causing it to build a 4mb rom file. This results in flashcart compatibility breaking and the occurrence of some unwanted bugs. The patch in the mediafire has been revised, the rom is now the proper size, should be ready for the flashcart warriors once again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Days
    • Seen Mar 6, 2024
    I've been playing this hack for a few days so far and it's fantastic! There is a small problem, I beaten the fourth badge and got surf, even teaching my water type surf, but I can't surf across the water. I'm not entirely sure if it's a bug or not, but if I need to do something else to be able to surf please tell me! Great hack by the way!

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I've been playing this hack for a few days so far and it's fantastic! There is a small problem, I beaten the fourth badge and got surf, even teaching my water type surf, but I can't surf across the water. I'm not entirely sure if it's a bug or not, but if I need to do something else to be able to surf please tell me! Great hack by the way!
    Surf is no longer used to cross water. You'll need a Pokémon that can ferry. Most Pokémon that can use Surf can ferry, but there are a few exceptions (mostly Pokémon that are too small to carry you while swimming), and some Pokémon that can ferry can't learn Surf.

Back