• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Questions with no answers?

Years
    Pokemon Trainer Red said:
    err... next time please try not to talk so much ok? ^_^
    Sorry! I just like to help people and express myself to the fullest. Hope I didn't bore you guys to death!

STJ said:
    Where did Brock go when Ash went to battle Misty in the Cerulean Gym?
    Considering that Brock is the guy who supplies the food and camping supplies for the group, he could have been out shopping for all of those things... Or he could be devising ways to flirt with Misty's sisters! Who knows?!

MewThreeXL said:
    How come Brock didn't fall for Sabrina?

I can understand while she was in psycho mode,but what about after that?
    Ok. I'd think that being turned into a doll and almost getting crushed by a ball would have a lasting affect on anybody!

Pokemon Trainer Red said:
    Will ash and co. meet Yoshi, Dani or Brendan?
    I would like to think so. Unfortunately, Brendan has only made one guest appearence in Pok?mon: Jirachi Wish Maker, so it's unlikely he'll show up until they give more details. We don't even know if Brendan has any relations with Professor Birch!

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    dqle said:
    Sorry! I just like to help people and express myself to the fullest. Hope I didn't bore you guys to death!

Considering that Brock is the guy who supplies the food and camping supplies for the group, he could have been out shopping for all of those things... Or he could be devising ways to flirt with Misty's sisters! Who knows?!

Ok. I'd think that being turned into a doll and almost getting crushed by a ball would have a lasting affect on anybody!

I would like to think so. Unfortunately, Brendan has only made one guest appearence in Pok?mon: Jirachi Wish Maker, so it's unlikely he'll show up until they give more details. We don't even know if Brendan has any relations with Professor Birch!
    Brock didn't show any interest in Misty's sisters the first time he saw them.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Based on other episodes such as Just add water , It would seem so, dqle !

and to (sort off :\ ) answer your previous question MewthreeXL, there are some times in which Brock dosen't fall for a girl. Rember the episode I politoed you so? - he didn't fall for Nami, and it wasn't because she was too young. There was also an episode (which involved a tunnel, I think) where there was Officer Jenny, and he didn't try to do anything either. Why? Personally, my guess is that the writers felt that the running gag would not fit the the storyline.. But if anybody else can think of a reason, I would like to know!

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    MewthreeXL said:
    Question:How come Brock didn't fall for Roxanne?
    Also,How come there are no HM moves in the anime?
    How come Leech Life,Absorb,Mega Drain,and Giga Drain have not
    been used in the anime?
    Why won't anybody let Brock get a girlfriend?

The answer to the first Brock question: Brock doesn't seem to like any girl that likes him. I remember an Orange Island esp. Where this girl with a nidorina(?) fell in love with Brock but Brock was freaked and was avoiding her. If I remember Roxanne was like in love with him or had a some crush on him so he just back away. Or maybe since she was a Gym Leader he didn't got invole in a realationship because they are like co-workers. Except with Erika but he was a bit on the cool side.

There was an HM move in the anime. In the esp. on Dark City, one of the other gym leader with the Scyter told his scyter to use Cut. HM01 is Cut.

Giga Drain would be too hard to show when a Oddish is using it so they avoid it. But in the esp. of Ash's first Indigo League competition the guy with the Golbat comanded his Golbat to use Mega Drain and his teeth glowed. Beats me?

Brock acts to goofly when he sees a girl so they don't want to be embarsses.

The question I want answer for is what about the GS Ball? They just left it in the air in the middle of the Jhoto league. That the reason Ash and friends went to Jhoto. What about the GS Ball?

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    reyna_de_la_fire said:
    The answer to the first Brock question: Brock doesn't seem to like any girl that likes him. I remember an Orange Island esp. Where this girl with a nidorina(?) fell in love with Brock but Brock was freaked and was avoiding her. If I remember Roxanne was like in love with him or had a some crush on him so he just back away. Or maybe since she was a Gym Leader he didn't got invole in a realationship because they are like co-workers. Except with Erika but he was a bit on the cool side.

There was an HM move in the anime. In the esp. on Dark City, one of the other gym leader with the Scyter told his scyter to use Cut. HM01 is Cut.

Giga Drain would be too hard to show when a Oddish is using it so they avoid it. But in the esp. of Ash's first Indigo League competition the guy with the Golbat comanded his Golbat to use Mega Drain and his teeth glowed. Beats me?

Brock acts to goofly when he sees a girl so they don't want to be embarsses.

The question I want answer for is what about the GS Ball? They just left it in the air in the middle of the Jhoto league. That the reason Ash and friends went to Jhoto. What about the GS Ball?
    He was going to go to Johto anyway because Gary was going.The
    GS ball was just for extra insurance.

Golbat never actually hit with Mega Drain,so IMO it doesn't count.

That episode where the girl fell in love with Brock was in Johto.

Roxanne was being friendly with no love interest in Brock,but every
    time other girls do the same thing Brock looses his mind over them.
    He also fell in love with Whitney,Jasmine,Clair,and Flannery,so I was
    wondering what made Roxanne different?

Golbat's Mega Drain didn't connect because Kingler used Hyper Beam.
    Just wanted to clear that up.

Here's another question:How come nobody openly acknowledges
    Dark types or their attacks?

Example:Houndoom is a Fire/Dark type,yet no one says its a Fire/Dark
    type,they always just say its a Fire type.No one says Umbreon is
    a Dark type,they just say its an Umbreon,without acknowledgement
    to it being a Dark type.They also don't say Bite or Crunch are Dark
    type attacks,they just say "It's Crunch,if that hits it will be all over
    for Cyndaquil".(Quote from the Jasmine gym battle episode)

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    MewthreeXL said:
    Here's another question:How come nobody openly acknowledges
    Dark types or their attacks?

Example:Houndoom is a Fire/Dark type,yet no one says its a Fire/Dark
    type,they always just say its a Fire type.No one says Umbreon is
    a Dark type,they just say its an Umbreon,without acknowledgement
    to it being a Dark type.They also don't say Bite or Crunch are Dark
    type attacks,they just say "It's Crunch,if that hits it will be all over
    for Cyndaquil".(Quote from the Jasmine gym battle episode)

Hmm.. Did they say what type Murkrow was in Hocus pokemon?

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    No,not at all,They just said it was a Murkrow.
    Come to think about it,have they ever acknowledged Poison types before?

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    One more question: Why has Sabrina the Marsh Badge and Koga/Janine the Soul Badge? Oo I mean,Soul fits Psychic more and Marsh fits Poison more....

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    a) Where did the Dragonite in Bill's lighthouse find the illegal shipment of steroids to grow that big?

b) Is Bill a secret Team Rocket Agent? (my proof: There'a a picture of Mewtwo on the door of his lighthouse)

c) What cheat code did Ash's Pikachu use in order to use his/her electric attacks at ground type Pokemon, but only at random times? (ex: failed against Giselle's Cubone, but it worked against Marowak)

d) How come Jessie, James and Meowth (with Mondo's support) didn't go to the field of engineering? They'll make big bucks on it.

e) How did Giovanni succeed after Onna Boss? Wish they talk more about that...

More questions later...?

(in case if you don't realize, b is really asking how come Mewtwo's picture is on Bill's door)

Years
    Phantom Necromancer said:
    If mew is sopposed to be ancient, how could it live for so long?
    If Mew was the first Pok?mon to have existed, then why couldn't have an incredible amount of time to live? For all we know, it could be immortal agewise.

Psychic*Absol said:
    Why has Sabrina the Marsh Badge and Koga/Janine the Soul Badge? Oo I mean,Soul fits Psychic more and Marsh fits Poison more....
    According to the dictionary, soul is defined as a strong, deeply felt emotion conveyed by a speaker, a performer, or an artist, and not just the spiritual element that exists in humans and other living things. Ninjas must be in tune with themselves to be successful, so the Soul badge sorta goes along with Koga and Janine. A marsh is defined as a low wetland covered in vegatation, usually covered by thick trees. I guess marshes need crazy concentration to navigate out of one, and therefore Psychics are the experts there.

But I could always believe an error that the programmers did!

Hey! frostweaver's not only in the Fan Fic section anymore!

Let me try to answer to the best of my abilities...

frostweaver said:
    a) Where did the Dragonite in Bill's lighthouse find the illegal shipment of steroids to grow that big?
    Aw, comon! You should know that sometimes there's a Pok?mon that just doesn't grow like the others. Maybe the Dragonite was just a fast grower! Or, the much more probable answer, that Dragonite was one of Giovanni's giant robotic Pok?mon from his giant Pok?mon island theme park!

frostweaver said:
    b) Is Bill a secret Team Rocket Agent? (my proof: There'a a picture of Mewtwo on the door of his lighthouse)
    Are you sure that it was Mewtwo that was there? I mean, Mewtwo destroyed the entire island that he was created on, but only a handful still managed to even remember the experiment. Well, whatever. If that's the case, either Bill is very imaginative in his ideas or somehow caught a glimpse of the Pok?mon while it was trying out its abilities... Or the producers just really screwed up there!

frostweaver said:
    c) What cheat code did Ash's Pikachu use in order to use his/her electric attacks at ground type Pokemon, but only at random times? (ex: failed against Giselle's Cubone, but it worked against Marowak)
    I always wondered that myself. My theory is that Ash's Pikachu is holding back. This is easily determined when Pikachu fried Brock's Geodude from the get-go, and that was before Ash met the Cubone trainer. I think Pikachu was quite ticked off when it lost to Brock's Pok?mon. Also, I believe that Ash's Pikachu met the Marowak trainer after the Cubone trainer, so it must have had some practice to pull off an attack on a Ground type. Also, I consider Ash's Pikachu definately out of the ordinary! There's no way that a normal Pok?mon could ever destroy a small mountain!

frostweaver said:
    d) How come Jessie, James and Meowth (with Mondo's support) didn't go to the field of engineering? They'll make big bucks on it.
    Remember what their reasons were to join Team Rocket in the first place? If I remember correctly, they wanted freedom. Jessie just to find a job that she could stay at. James to run away from Jessibel. Meowth to keep his mind off the Pok?mon he loved. Besides, I'm pretty sure that engineering is much more boring than attempting to catch Pikachu. Also, I think all of their projects that they built had blueprints on them, so really, they just follow manuals very well...

frostweaver said:
    e) How did Giovanni succeed after Onna Boss? Wish they talk more about that...
    I really don't understand this one. If this didn't happen in the show, I have no clue!

Hope you found that helpful, frostweaver, the best Fanfic reviewer in this community!

Years
    Well... Dragons aren't stereotipically involved with water! In fact, that'd be fire!

You could consider the small white things that are probably fins wings. Also, remember that Mantine is also a Water/Flying type, and it definately doesn't fly in the air!

Back