• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Questions you'd ask any Pokémon or character

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    I'd ask Professor Laventon what he means when he says that Poké Balls work because all Pokémon can shrink at will. Because apart from Pokémon that can learn Minimize, I don't recall that being the case before.

BluShell

Lost in the Sound
    Years
    To Ryuki, I'd ask him what region he's from.

With his appearances at the Kantonian Gym, as well as being the leader there in the anime, it's possible that he's just from Kanto, but you'd think it would've been stated by now if that were the case.

Years
    I'd ask Dawn what her favourite contest that she participated in is! Was it the Dream Festival? The Wallace Cup?

Years
    Lance, how'd you get three under-leveled Dragonites? can you please share your action replay code

Years
    Do Pokemon eggs function like Poke Balls in that they shrink the Pokemon inside?

Can't help but be in disbelief whenever I see a large mon, like say a 3.9 meter Pokemon like Dhelmise, hatch out of an egg that my character can just carry around.
    Then again... I'm not sure the games have ever directly shown how big an egg is in relation to the character.
    They all seem to be roughly the same carry-able size in the Anime though.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Then again... I'm not sure the games have ever directly shown how big an egg is in relation to the character.
    They all seem to be roughly the same carry-able size in the Anime though.

Appears in the overworld upon hatching in Scarlet/Violet usually. Found a Youtube video quickly and screenshotted both moments.

May be familiar with Miraidon's size in the background. Squeezed a 4 foot, 11 inch (1.5 meter) Girafarig in that egg. (Zoomed out a little, also.) Guesses around the size of your head. Perhaps slightly larger.

Years
    Appears in the overworld upon hatching in Scarlet/Violet usually. Found a Youtube video quickly and screenshotted both moments.

May be familiar with Miraidon's size in the background. Squeezed a 4 foot, 11 inch (1.5 meter) Girafarig in that egg. (Zoomed out a little, also.) Guesses around the size of your head. Perhaps slightly larger.

Ah right... well that just shows how much breeding I did in SV I guess.
    Completely forgot about it already xD

Back