• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Manga] Questions.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    Hello there. I have some questions that I'd like to get answered. I want them answered by a moderator only and replying with "yes", "no" and "why":

1. Who knows the entire future/ending of the series besides the author and all editors?
    2. Is the only way to know the further story the waiting for the next chapters to get released?
    3. When do new chapters (both official and scanlation)/episodes/volumes/DVDs get released?
    4. How often has the series had breaks?
    5. When will the series end?
    6. Does the author have future chapters made ahead of the current one published?
    7. Is it true that the series is currently ongoing as of today 2019?
    8. Is it true that everything that we know so far is immersed in the 53 volumes of the manga that we have up to date?
    9. Does the series really have a plot?

keranie

Lass
    Years
  • 1. No one knows, obviously.
    2. Yes.
    3. It used to be updated monthly. Lately the manga is updated once in three months?
    4. Depends. Hoepfully after the BW2 arc ended everything will be on schedule.
    5. When the game ends, I suppose.
    6. He probably have a few chapters planned ahead.
    7. Yes.
    8. Yes.
    9. What kind of question is that?

Back