• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
  • Hi, I was just wondering how I would get my original saved file (4.2) from pokemon ash gray onto the newest 4.51 version I have it already downloaded with a fresh firered rom with the ips compressed into one file so I have the ash gray version BUT I cant seem to get my original .sav file to work on the new 4.51 version

If someone could help that would be great thanks
    Did you try renaming your save file to your latest rom? Is it giving you errors? please be more specific.

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
  • Is there anywhere for me to discuss a potential Pokémon Fanfiction I'm writing? It's unfinished and not yet suitable for posting officially, but I'd still like opinions /suggestions whatever.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Is there anywhere for me to discuss a potential Pokémon Fanfiction I'm writing? It's unfinished and not yet suitable for posting officially, but I'd still like opinions /suggestions whatever.

The Plot Bunny Thread! This is probably a good place for you to discuss ideas about your potential fanfic. :D

edit: oh jeez zach i didn't know you posted

MOVING ON

What are pairs? I always see people with pairs in their signature and I have no idea what it means.

basically it's like showing off who's your best friend on PC. To get a pair, you simply ask the person you want to pair up (that is, if you know the person really well and is close friends with you!), and if the person says yes, you can record it in the Pairing Thread which is located in the Playground. I wrote a detailed blog about this before, if you wanna learn more in-depth haha.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    hellooo, quick question:
    what's the number of posts required to blog? i recall about a month ago i saw a user with around 900-1000 posts post a blog.

also, if I have the privilege to post a blog i can't seem to find the place where i can type up my blog.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • hellooo, quick question:
    what's the number of posts required to blog? i recall about a month ago i saw a user with around 900-1000 posts post a blog.

also, if I have the privilege to post a blog i can't seem to find the place where i can type up my blog.

2,000 posts for regular users.

Those peeps that have less than that either donated to Gold/Crystal tier, or won in a contest.

You can save your blog drafts in the Notepad, located in your Dashboard. It's a good way to save up anything you've written and come back to it later.

Reactions: dad
    Years
  • So I know that sometimes with VMs, if you try to post pictures they don't show up. I remember hearing that certain image codes won't work while others will, but is there anything I can or should use when I don't want them to not show up on the recipient's page? Thanks!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Yes, thanks! But, can i make my own thread for my own collection? I've got a lot of stuff!
    I don't know if you can tbh. You probably should ask Brendino, unless someone else sees this and knows the answer.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2015
    I actually managed to get it to work :) im at the very end of the story of where the rom ends thanks anyways

Years
  • Where would I post a project thread that I'm working on as a Web-Based Pokemon game. Since it's not a ROM hack, I wasn't sure what the best suitable place would be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back