• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ramesses

Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm Ramesses from Poland, and I'm fan of Pokemon since I generation appeared in TV. I prefer to play console games and learn more and more 'bout lovely monsters :P I'm also interesting in hacking, but from passive way, unfortunately. I like to play hacked roms, but don't like fakemons. Only "pure" monsters are good and true. I hope to stay here for long time. Best wishes for all! :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome to PC! The first generation was a veeerrry long time ago, so you've been a fan for a while, I see! Hmmm, what would pure monsters be to you? Just... the ones created by Game Freak/Sugimori? XD

I see you're a Drake fan, did you draw your avatar or get it off the Internet? Oh and I hope you stay here for a long time too :D Enjoy yourself here~

Years
  • Welcome to PC! The first generation was a veeerrry long time ago, so you've been a fan for a while, I see! Hmmm, what would pure monsters be to you? Just... the ones created by Game Freak/Sugimori? XD

Exactly..

I see you're a Drake fan, did you draw your avatar or get it off the Internet? Oh and I hope you stay here for a long time too :D Enjoy yourself here~

Especially like dragon-type of Pokemon, so I like characters which train this kind of Pokemon :)

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Ramesses! Hope you can enjoy here. And don't forget to read/follow the rules. Don't be shy to post your message to any thread (As long as you get to the topic). Have many friends and have fun~

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
  • (so i see you a major pokefan)anyways,welcome to pc.read and follow rules and have fun:D.do "pure monsters" mean not cloned or hacked,no fake pokemon? :knockedouyou can talk about hacking here too.stay for a while,and may pokemon live in you forever!(and everyone else whos a fan) see you around pc!(see my first thread in the diamond and pearl section of the site).byeeee!:cross-eye

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Hello, my name is Eivana!

It's very nice to meet you, and I have been a Pokemon fan since Gen 1 myself, but I got into the games when G/S came out. My very first game was Gold, and that's when I really got into Pokemon hardcore. I loved the games when originally I thought they would be boring.

If you would like to be friends then leave me a VM! I am a very chatty soul and have a lot to talk about, but even if you do not, I hope to see you around and hope you have fun!!!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I've been a fan since the start as well, ever since I got my copy of my (no longer operating) Blue version. I'm not much into hacks, but I do have to agree that I don't care too much for the fakemon (I know of them through fan fiction). If I'm going to be playing a fan-made Pokemon game, I want it to have the Pokemon I'm familiar with.

In any event, be sure to take a look at any area of our site that interests you and have fun here!

Back