• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random characters from random games/etc with pokémon types

The Silver Mimikyu

Shiny Mimikyu
Years
  • Random characters from random games/etc with pok?mon types

I am bored so I am going to take a bunch of random characters from all over the place and give them pok?mon types.

• Batman: Dark-Fighting, because he is the dark knight, and he fights evil.
    • Superman: Steel-Fighting, because he is the man of steel.
    • Spider man: Bug-Flying, bug because of spider, and flying because he is always swinging places.
    • Sans (Undertale): Ghost-psychic. Ghost because he's a skeleton, and psychic because of his powers.
    • Slenderman: ghost. Because he is a horde of faceless men! I mean, one faceless man.
    • Sonic The Hedgehog: Normal. I don't know what else.
    • Super Sonic The Hedgehog (Mega evolved Sonic?): Flying-electric
    • Kirby: Normal. But I think Kirby could have an exclusive move that's sort of like a mixture of transform and the opposite of mimic. Kirby would transform into his enemies, gaining their stats etc, but the transform move is replaced with "dispose", which shoots out a star, and un-transforms kirby.
    • Bowser: Dragon-fire.
    • Creeper (Minecraft): Grass-fire. Theories suggest that the creeper is an exploding plant monster, so this makes sense.
    • Eye of Cthulhu (Terraria): Dark-Flying.
    • Mouth stage of Eye of Cthulhu (Mega Eye of cthulhu?): Steel-Flying
    • Sackboy (Little Big Planet): Fairy

I guess that's it for now, my neck is killing me, so I need rest.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • Possessor - Dark, Ghost
    Shadow Stalker - Dark, Ghost
    Dark Thorn - Dark, Ghost or Grass

Basically, the first thing I thought of when I saw this set Heartless bosses/ an enemy in Kingdom Hearts 2 is that it evolves just like a Pokemon. I'm not 100% sure if it actually started as a Possessor but considering what the Shadow Stalker is capable of, I'd say. Ghosts are pretty big on possession, whether it be people or inanimate objects so it definitely fits the bill.

(I can't exactly remember all of the cutscenes.)

Just for the fun of it, here's two more random Heartless from the first game and their typings.

Angel Star - Fairy, Flying - It's one of the few Heartless that uses Light energy.
    Invisible - Dark, Flying - Pretty obvious with this one. It serves as the contrast to Angel Stars and being devil-like in design.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • Specter Knight - Dark/ Ghost
    Plague Knight - Fire and possibly Dark - his Potions are mostly explosive and volatile.
    King Knight - Normal? Steel?

(I really have no idea on this but if we're going to toss Shovel Knight into the ring, we might as well go through the other three Stretch Goal Campaigns. We're still waiting on King Knight's Campaign. Perhaps, we'll just have to wait and see what he's capable of.)

The Twins (Terraria) - Dark/ Steel
    Plantera (Terraria) - Grass/ Ground(?)
    Eater of Worlds (Terraria) - Dark/ Ground (Corruption, Dark, Evil are all bound to be quite similar in nature.)
    Skeletron - Ghost
    Skeletron Prime - Steel/ Ghost
    Undyne (Undertale) - Water/ Fighting
    Mettaton (Undertale) - Steel/ Ghost or Electric

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Steve (Minecraft) - Normal

i feel really stupid knowing that was the first thing that came to my mind. Im shamelessly a Minecraft nerd, so I suppose its okay?

Years
    • Seen today
    Mario- Normal/Fire. He's a normal human and his signature powers are fire, most of his smash brothers attacks have fire come out

Ronald McDonald- Psychic/Fairy. Similar stats to Mr.Mime

Officer Tenpenny- Normal/Psychic. Has CJ's location at all times, and is human

Godzilla- Water/Dragon. If I remember right, in the movies he comes out from under the water

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • Shenron (Dragonball series) - Dragon/ Fairy - He grants wishes. That seems a bit a fairy-like or at least fairytale-inspired.
    Chirithy (Kingdom Hearts Union X) - Fairy - It's a Spirit/ Dreameater. (like in Dream Drop Distance) The typing is also based on the Era the game are supposed to be set in, the age of Fairytales.
    Mozilla Firefox - Fire/ Flying - This kind of a joke but oh well. I also thought about typing Senator Armstrong. I mainly posted again because Shenron came to mind, then Chirithy/ the Pets in KHUX.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Ronald McDonald- Psychic/Fairy. Similar stats to Mr.Mime

lol XD

Samus (Metroid) - Fire/Fighting. Most of her weapons are very fiery, but as seen in Super Smash Bros., she has hand-to-hand combat skills as well.
    Ryuk (Death Note) - Ghost/Dark. Death God, obvious combination there.
    $ophia - Fairy/Electric. lol, I had to...
    Megaman - Normal. But he would have an ability similar to Kecleon's Color Change, maybe instead it only changes if he knocks out a pokemon.
    Gutsman (Megaman) - Fighting.
    Bass (Megaman) - Dark.

That's all I got for now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Guy (Final Fight/Street Fighter) - Fighting. He's a ninja.
    Ken Masters (Street Fighter) - Fire/Fighting. He's got a flaming Shoryuken.
    Gaara (Naruto) - Ground. He uses sand to attack and sand counts as ground in Pok?mon.
    Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto) - Fire/Flying. He uses wind-style for his Rasengan and he gets a fire cloak in his nine tails form.

User19sq

Goku (Dragon Ball) would be a pure Fighting-type. His movepool would include:

-Aura Sphere
    -Close Combat
    -Teleport
    -Bite

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • Spyro the Dragon - Fire/Dragon (Self explanitory)
    Sparx the Dragonfly - Bug
    Hunter - Normal and/or Fighting because he's an athlete
    Sheila the Kangaroo - Fighting because of her kick attacks
    Sgt. Byrd - Flying and maybe Fire as well because he shoots rockets
    Bentley - Ice/Fighting because he's a yeti and he does boxing
    Agent 9 - Probably Normal because I can't think what other types his laser blasters would make him
    Blink the Mole - Ground because he can dig
    Cynder the Dragon - Dark/Dragon (Legend of Spyro) or Ghost/Dragon (Skylanders)

Most of the Organization XIII members from Kingdom Hearts (couldn't think of types for all of them):
    Xaldin - Dragon/Flying because he has wind powers, he summons a dragon made from his lances during his boss fight and the nobodies he summons are called Dragoons.
    Vexen - Ice
    Lexaeus - Rock/Ground
    Zexion - Ghost because he creates illusions
    Saix - Dark because of his moon powers
    Axel - Fire
    Demyx - Water
    Marluxia - Grass
    Larxene - Electric

SilverLeafeon75

Type diversity? What type diversity?
    Years
  • Due to me gettng into the RWBY franchise, I have determined types for each of the hunters/huntresses.

Ruby Rose: Grass(Her semblance involves rose petals)
    Weiss Schnee: Ice(She is called the Ice Queen for a reason, also has an Ice semblance)
    Blake Belladona: Ghost(Shadow Clones, and Ninjas)
    Yang Xiao Long: Fighting(She attacks everything head on with brute force)
    Pyrrah Nikos: Steel(Semblance is magnetism)
    Juane Arc: Normal(Nothing to special about him)
    Lie Ren: Dark(Cause Ninjas)
    Nora Valkerie: Electric(She is based on thor and her semblance deals with generating and absorbing electricity)
    Cinder: Fire(Another obvious one, she controls fire)
    Mercury Black: Fighting/Steel(Because he mainly uses a kick based fighting style, and his legs are mechanical.
    Emerald Sustrai: Ghost(She can give people hallucinations)
    Neopolitan: Normal(She really has no crazy traits, aside from being very small and nimble)
    Roman Torchwick: Normal(Once again, nothing really out of the ordinary as far as abilities go)
    Neptune Vasilias: Water(Ironic because he has a fear of water, despite his name and design)
    Sun Wukong: Fighting?(He is a monkey Faunus, I really cant come up with anything else)
    Qrow Branwren: Dark(Not only does he have a dark personality, but his semblance is bad luck(hence why he drinks a lot)
    Penny Polendina: Steel(She is an android)

Back