• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Thoughts...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well this has been a crazy month for me. Well a crazy year to tell you the truth. Well I am going to get my car fixed next week. I am going to take it down to Auto Zone to get a new battery. Quite frankly, I don't mind walking to work. I actually like it. Omg, I am so glad I am in shape. Because if I was still heavy, it wouldn't be possible. I probably gave up and call a cab. XD Nope! I love to walk. Oh especially I walked to my bank one day. From work to the bank, it was great. ^^ At the same time I get my exercise. Bad news is I haven't been going to the gym. Only because my car, but that is okay. Since I been walking to work at least I get some exercise. I do miss the gym though. So yeah I am going to get my car fixed next week. Probably on Wednesday or Thursday since I am off.

Next thing, I think I am turning semi-vegetarian. I haven't ate red meat in about 10 months. I been eating nothing but chicken and turkey. And variations of them. Been a while since I ate pork too. I been eating egg whites for breakfast. I switched to eating veggie burgers. And those are pretty good. I really love them. The next thing I want to try is those veggie hot dogs or tofu. I am not going back eating fast food! I am totally done eating that junk. I been eating it for 28 years of my life and it made me fat! No more...I am only eating veggie and turkey burgers only. And of course I been eating my fruits and veggies. I haven't had soda for maybe a year. And I don't eat candy anymore. I don't even eat cake, cookies, or ice cream. Well if I have ice cream it will be sugar free or low fat only. I eat nuts and low fat crackers. Also I eat salmon, tuna, granola, granola bars, and Greek yogurt. Pretty good stuff. So yeah I think I am semi-vegetarian. And I really don't mind about that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semi-vegetarianism

I am so happy for myself. I thought I couldn't do it. I didn't think I will lose all of this weight! I tried it to do it on my own lost about 20 pounds. But something happen and I went back to my old habits and I gained all back plus more. I was close to be 300 pounds! I really had to do something and I did. I am not going to stop now. Starting a new life and I enjoying every moment of it. I am not to my goal but I will get there. Once I get there, I am going to be SO HAPPY! My parents will be so happy too. Because they were concerned about my weight. Even my customers are noticing a change. That means so much to me. <3 They remembered seeing me before and I was SO BIG. Now since I getting thin, they are noticing and giving me praise. And I need that because that is my motivation. Now I am not doing it for me, but also I am doing it for my family and everyone that knows me(my customers).

Yep, whoa...this is a long post. This was my segment of Random Thoughts...I hope you guys enjoy it. I had a lot of stuff on my mind. I still got a lot on my mind, but that will come later.

Back