• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Randomly found this so decided to join, hey everyone!!

Years
  • You can be the para to my douche! If you want o.o I like video games, music, anime, skate, BMX POKEMON :pink_love: Pokemon Alpha and Omega, can't wait until they are released!!!!!

Years
  • Awww you joined on my birthday, so gotta give ya praise for that. Anyways, welcome to PC, Para! It's really nice to meet you today.

I can tell how excited you are for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire since Hoenn is a region loved by many, thanks to its unique environment and the trumpet-influenced soundtrack that came with it. The original Ruby & Sapphire were my first Pokemon games so it does bring back nice memories. Why not check out our Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire board and join in the discussion and speculation?

You should also look around our Entertainment Discussions block which houses Culture & Media, Anime & Manga and Video Games, three more sections that might interest you. In fact, PC has a lot of gamers hanging around so I'm sure you'll fit in with the VG board really well. Lots of great topics that'll keep you busy.

Have fun Para and do try to stick around, and if you ever need anything you can always ask me or any of the staff members with the bolded usernames. I'll be seeing you around yeah?

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Happy Birthday!!! Thank you! Nice to meet you too, Alpha Sapphire will be the one I'm getting, my very first Pokemon game was Pokemon Blue for the GameBoy and ever since then I have just loved them!! Thanks for the welcome and I will see ya around!

Years
  • Can't wait either! *~* They're going to be awesome, especially for people like me who adored the original R/S. And if you still have your old Pokemon that migrated over to X/Y you'll be able to bring them back to Hoenn.. pretty awesome. Alpha Sapphire will be my version too! Hope to see you exploring the OR/AS board as you're sure to have a lot to discuss there.

Welcome to PC, Para. :') Enjoy your time on the forum and be sure to stick around! If you need anything the staff are always here to help!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Nice to meet u welcome pm me if u wanna chat or have questions. Ok boring stuff gone.
    Ok so i cant wait for Oras hoenn is my fav region. Cant wait for the new Megas. Why isnt November closer?

Back