• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate a Shiny (revisted)

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
  • 11/10 I love this shiny so much I hunted and found a shiny alpha one in legends!

Rate a Shiny (revisted)

Toucannon?

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
    Days
  • My first caught shiny...honestly saw what I thought was a tomato, so I caught it and evolved it. Now ranks as 8/10 for the Spider-Man reference.

Rate a Shiny (revisted)

Chi-Yu? (Couldn't download any other images...

Citra La Magicienne

The Most Inconsistent Forum Poster
    Years
  • 8/10 Love the frills, but I wish the body had more variation.

5.5/10 - the future paradox shinies are all pretty 'meh'.
    also I will now be writing a small essay on why the future paradox shinies do not deserve the hate they unrightfully get(not that you're hating on it but I needsta get this out ive been sitting on it too long) and also why their naming is actually good;
    the past paradox shinies are very wild in color, yeah? makes sense, they're rare, evolutionarily the brighter colors would be more rare because easier hunting blah blah yeah.
    The future paradox Pokemon are in a different boat. They are manufactured Pokemon; and at that, they are most likely manufactured by one person or the same group of people. So, it'd make sense for them to all have the same naming scheme. ON TOP OF THAT, the past paradox Pokemon are all disconnected- just random Pokemon found here and there. But the future paradoxes are a GROUP. it makes sense that their shinies would be similar- but to a further extent, the base seven make the rainbow!!! Each one is chrome while keeping their special color(treads-red, moth-orange, hands-yellow, thorns-green, bundle-blue, jugulis-purple, valiant-pink), which brings them together even more. THUS. the future paradox Pokemon are cool and also supportive of everyone.
    thanks for coming to my tedtalk. anyway, while we're here,
    Rate a Shiny (revisted)

Slither Wing?

Years
  • 7/10 - It's kinda cool in a way, it looks more coppery.

Spectrier?
    Rate a Shiny (revisted)

I really wanna hunt the gen 8 horses... but legendaries are usually a pain in the neck to shiny hunt.

also I will now be writing a small essay on why the future paradox shinies do not deserve the hate they unrightfully get(not that you're hating on it but I needsta get this out ive been sitting on it too long) and also why their naming is actually good;
    the past paradox shinies are very wild in color, yeah? makes sense, they're rare, evolutionarily the brighter colors would be more rare because easier hunting blah blah yeah.
    The future paradox Pokemon are in a different boat. They are manufactured Pokemon; and at that, they are most likely manufactured by one person or the same group of people. So, it'd make sense for them to all have the same naming scheme. ON TOP OF THAT, the past paradox Pokemon are all disconnected- just random Pokemon found here and there. But the future paradoxes are a GROUP. it makes sense that their shinies would be similar- but to a further extent, the base seven make the rainbow!!! Each one is chrome while keeping their special color(treads-red, moth-orange, hands-yellow, thorns-green, bundle-blue, jugulis-purple, valiant-pink), which brings them together even more. THUS. the future paradox Pokemon are cool and also supportive of everyone.
    thanks for coming to my tedtalk. anyway, while we're here,
    Rate a Shiny (revisted)

Slither Wing?

I actually like the future Paradoxes far more than the Past ones, as far as the designs go.

Their shinies are a different matter however, they're just boring. I don't hate them; there's far worse shinies. Their shinies are just mediocre.
    Your objection has been overruled. =P
    *Insert Ace Attorney here*

Back