• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate how into Pokémon you are currently on a scale of 1-10

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd say I've gone up to like 4/10 now. The new games were fun to read about and look up art from even though I am not playing them myself, and I've gotten back into a pokémon RP.

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
    7/10. I can't ethically justify buying new games or consoles from Nintendo after what they did to Pokemon Uranium and various other mods and fangames (including non-Pokemon ones like Project M), but I still love replaying the ones I have.

It used to be a 9/10 as a kid, then down to around a 4/10 around Gen 5 and 6 as I lost interest, then down to 2/10 after the Uranium takedown happened, but it went back up to the 7/10 it is now after I learned to emulate my games and got to replay them without worrying about erasing my save data.

Years
    9/10. I used to be a 3 or 4/10 but over this last year I've really gotten back into the series. SV being revealed got me out of my Pokemon hiatus (wasn't into Sw/Sh) and inspired me to replay my older games. I really liked them and I've even been trying out games I never had (eg, FRLG and RSE) and been loving them too. I've been having a good time with SV, although they could be better and I've started trying to catch up with the anime (I'm on S1 EP30 right now). The only reason I wouldn't consider myself a 10/10 is that I'm not into the manga or TCG

Years
    8/10 for me. Since I've been playing rom hacks I got back into playing the mainline series, even taking my GBA with me to work to play on breaks. I am trying to finish my childhood dream of completing the Gen 3 pokedex.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2023
    8. Currently the only games I'm playing. I restarted Legends Arceus and love it, I love Brilliant Diamond, I played through Explorers of Sky and currently playing through DX. I'm not into any other aspects of the franchise at the moment though I have some decks that aren't really perfected.

Back