• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my team?

Years
    • Age 31
    • UK
    • Seen May 20, 2015
    This is my team on Pokemon Glazed. I was just wondering if you guys could tell me any changes I could make to it, and if it's a good, average or bad team. Thanks!

Flygon: Level 80 - Nature: Hardy - Ability: Levitate

HP 223 - ATK 235 - DEF 144 -SP.ATK 154 - SP.DEF 157 - SPD 203

Moves: Crunch - Steel Wing - Earthquake - Dragon Claw

Togekiss: Level 80 - Nature: Calm - Ability: Serene Grace

HP 246 - ATK 112 - DEF 175 - SP.ATK 223 - SP.DEF 229 - SPD 116

Moves: Moonblast - Air Cutter - Fire Blast - Aura Sphere

Lucario: Level 80 - Nature: Careful - Ability: Inner Focus

HP 233 - ATK - 220 - DEF 152 - SP.ATK 184 - SP.DEF 154 - SPD 165

Moves: Earthquake - Brick Break - Iron Tail - Swords Dance

Infernape: Level 80 - Nature: Bold - Ability: Blaze

HP 234 - ATK 183 - DEF 154 - SP.ATK 209 - SP.DEF 133 - SPD 208

Moves: Flamethrower - Calm Mind - Flame Wheel - Brick Break

Roserade: Level 80 - Nature: Docile - Ability: Poison Point

HP 214 - ATK - 157 - DEF 138 - SP.ATK 250 - SP.DEF 198 - SPD 181

Moves: Solarbeam - Magical Leaf - Sludge Bomb - Shadow Ball

Manectric: Level 80 - Nature: Serious - Ability: Lightningrod

HP. 216 - ATK 167 - DEF 125 - SP.ATK 200 - SP.DEF 107 - SPD 224

Moves: Charge - Thunderbolt - Thunder - Bite

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Your team is looking quite solid; I really like it! One thing I would recommend, however, is to maybe replace Bite with either Overheat or Flamethrower. Most of your set seems special-based, so these two would go along with the rest pretty nicely. Bite is an okay attack, but it just doesn't do enough damage, sadly.

If it were up to me, I'd most likely go with latter. Former's an amazing move and deals a ton of damage, but the only bad thing is that it harshly lowers your Special Attack stat, and you won't be able to gain them back unless you switch. This isn't competitive, so personally, I always try to avoid switching Pokémon whenever they're sent out on the field for some battling.

Years
    • Age 31
    • UK
    • Seen May 20, 2015
    Your team is looking quite solid; I really like it! One thing I would recommend, however, is to maybe replace Bite with either Overheat or Flamethrower. Most of your set seems special-based, so these two would go along with the rest pretty nicely. Bite is an okay attack, but it just doesn't do enough damage, sadly.

If it were up to me, I'd most likely go with latter. Former's an amazing move and deals a ton of damage, but the only bad thing is that it harshly lowers your Special Attack stat, and you won't be able to gain them back unless you switch. This isn't competitive, so personally, I always try to avoid switching Pokémon whenever they're sent out on the field for some battling.

I tried teaching Storm (Manectric) flamethrower, but for some reason, she can't learn it on this rom, so that's not good. :(

I guess I could try teaching overheat, despite the Sp.Atk drop... Or maybe a status move (Spore/Toxic, etc)...

Thanks for your feedback

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Overheat isn't such a bad option; although it does drop your Special Attack, as I've said already, it has a high chance of knocking out your opponent with one hit. Its power is very high, and could go head-to-head against the likes of Draco Meteor and whatnot. If you'd like to have it learn some status move, then I'd say Thunder Wave would be your best bet. It slows your foe down quite heavily, and also reduces their chance of landing hits drastically. Once you've managed to get it ready, you should have no trouble taking any of your opposing Pokémon down, I believe!

Back