• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Years
  • Normally a 7/10 as I like it, but Truant just kinda sucks.

Indigo Disk allowed for double battles though, and they added Weezing back in in the Teal Mask. I used a team of nothing but Galarian Weezing and Slaking for the trainers in Indigo Disk and they didn't stand a chance at all. Drain Punch Tera Fighting Slaking was my lead and it went down only once in the entire DLC =D
    8.5/10 =3

Duraludon ?

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
  • 3/10 for normal Braviary. Bald eagles are ugly, it evolves way too late, and it's a generic Normal/Flying type of which several others are evolvable at reasonable levels.

5/10 for Hisuian Braviary. Still ugly and evolves too late, but it has a more interesting typing that's unique in its original region.

Clefable?

Back