• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    8/10 for being a simple fox Pokémon that does not bank on the Kitsune mythology, like the other fox Pokémon.

Dragapult?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    7/10
    Love big ol' turtles and big ol' guns, just wish it had dual-typing! D: But it's still pretty good.

Bolthund

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    10/10 PMD made me adore this little panda—I enjoyed his role as the school bully (that was too cute to take seriously)!

Hmm, Obstagoon?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    10/10 for a very versatile physical movepool that can be effectively exploited with Guts Or Defiant.

Sirfetch'd?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    0/10 Ugly and useless, imo. I really, really don't like it :(

Zangoose

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    7/10 It's definitely cute but that's pretty much as far as it goes, especially in terms of battling!

Floette

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    8/10 I have an affinity for makuhita. When I played Sapphire, a makuhita helped me out a lot :3 Thanks, bud!

Granbull

Years
    • Seen today
    4/10. I had to Google search it. Very forgettable Pokemon, especially for a fossil.

Chikorita

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    9/10! Chikorita is super cute and I love Meganium so Chik gets points for its evolved form. Just sucks that it's monotype grass and not exactly useful competitively. But hey Chikorita makes up for it by being a cutie

Pansear

Noctis

Finally back after some family problems
    Years
    2/10 Pansear has a horrible movepool and the only good thing about it was that in gen 5 it helped you against the first gym.

Magnezone

Years
    7.5/10

I'm quite fond of it! I love its design and a fabulous typing as well.

Cursorla

Last edited:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    "Its shell is overflowing with its heightened otherworldly energy." This sentence screams "Ghost, run!" Its sad face makes me want to cry, but oh yeah, it looks ominous! Easily one of the scariest Pokémon in my opinion, so I will give it a 7/10

What about Toucannon?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    10/10 Love Toucans, love the grump factor, love its awesome attack stat, and I love both of its pre-evolved forms. Just love this Poke :3 ♥

Sceptile

Back